• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

F1 2012

Did anyone watch the F1 show last night on Sky? Must say I was very impressed and can't wait now!

I have really enjoyed some of the features they have had on recently. Especially the F1 legends. Emerson Fittapaldi's one was excellent. Got Sir Jackie Stewart's to watch next and no doubt will be excellent. Being able to find out about some of the true legends of F1 that I was not alive to appreciate is brilliant for me.

Not a fan of the host on sky F1, if Ricey thought Jake as arrogant, surely this bloke is worse.

As for Damon Hill, he is a little wooden for me at the moment. That said so was EJ at first, so is only fair to give him some time

I thought the coverage was good this morning. Damon Hill was pretty poor but otherwise a slick transition. Come on McLaren

So that's Ferrarri **** again. Good riddance i say. ******s.

I was saying that without having watched the qualifying (just finishing it now on iplayer), but I am actually right for a change - they really are ****! Alonso's even admitted it (the article's on the bbc f1 site). Red Bulls are also looking dangerously sub par - fortunately the Mercedes seems to have stepped up.

Also - good job Grosjean!

Where Kimi has been for the past few years

[video=youtube;6MlsMVzrp2o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MlsMVzrp2o[/video]

Quali finished for Malaysia. McLaren 1-2, then Schumacher, Red Bull've majorly dropped off and the Ferrari really is **** this year - Alonso and Massa may be ***** but when you have cars driven by them getting 9th and 11th you know you have a crap car.

Quali finished for Malaysia. McLaren 1-2, then Schumacher, Red Bull've majorly dropped off and the Ferrari really is **** this year - Alonso and Massa may be ***** but when you have cars driven by them getting 9th and 11th you know you have a crap car.

Alonso is not ****! He is the best pound for pound driver out there and proved it today with his result! Love it how no one has mentioned it on here. Well done to Perez as well Alonso's new team mate ;)

Very suspicious i am after today. Close to being fixed IMO. Not a good way for the sport to come across after 2 races. espec after a decent day of racing as well. Pity.

Perez should have won, no questions about it! That message from the Sauber team was ridiculous when their driver was closing in 8 tenths a lap. Then suddenly he runs off... Shame!

Very suspicious i am after today. Close to being fixed IMO. Not a good way for the sport to come across after 2 races. espec after a decent day of racing as well. Pity.

Fixed?? Tell me how!

Alonso is not ****! He is the best pound for pound driver out there and proved it today with his result! Love it how no one has mentioned it on here. Well done to Perez as well Alonso's new team mate ;)

Alonso on the podium?! **** that - the only reason Ferrari got anything from that was because they've managed to get pit stops down to 2 seconds. Should've been his pit crew on the podium.

Besides, did you see the gap between the McLarens and everyone else going into the first turn off the start? That was ****ing huge!

if he is pound for pound the best driver out there, why was he being hunted down at over half a second a lap by an almost rookie driver in a (supposedly) slower car?

if he is pound for pound the best driver out there, why was he being hunted down at over half a second a lap by an almost rookie driver in a (supposedly) slower car?

So as not to make the driving error that Perez made?

Perez was 8/9 seconds behind ... caught him in 10/12 laps ... pitted too late which cost him another 5 seconds ... caught him up AGAIN!! ... gets within a seconds ... DRS time ... message comes across ... goes off in probably the safest part of the track just a few corners away from being up Alonso's arse down the long pit straight. If he didn't get him that lap, it would have been the next. After that, barely got close and gap remained pretty similar. Doesnt add up. Perez former Ferrari tester driver. Ive given enough reasons, me thinks.

Kev

Back