• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Films you've watched recently.

The Lost Boys.

7/10 - Lether clad goth/rocker types on motorbikes just aren't menacing anymore. It would have been a lot more terrifying if they were wearing grey jogging bottoms + hoodies and loitering outside Budgens blazing a zoot.

My Cousin Rachel - Rachel Weitz plays a possible husband murderer/gold digger in this Daphne du Maurier adaptation. Enjoyable enough. 7/10

Captain Underpants - Laugh out loud funny animation, chock full of poo (and Dolphin) jokes. Highly recommended. 9/10

Detroit - 9/10 - Just brutal. Such a tough but important watch, and sadly it relates so much to current times.

Yoga Hosers. I had trepidations watching this as it was so slated but I needn't have worried as Kevin Smith's humour is right up my alley. 8/10

Despicable Me 3 - an absolute mess. Funny in parts, but utterly incoherent. 5/10

The Sense of an Ending - Jim Broadbent musing on his life as a 60s student where he was an arrogant tit. Not much happens, but it's enjoyable enough. 7/10

Despicable Me 3 - an absolute mess. Funny in parts, but utterly incoherent. 5/10

The Sense of an Ending - Jim Broadbent musing on his life as a 60s student where he was an arrogant tit. Not much happens, but it's enjoyable enough. 7/10

I took my youngest to see Despicable Me 3. I fell asleep! He loved it though.

Excellent film if you're a certain age.I used to work in Hampstead but knew I'd never be able to live there.Perhaps I should have built a shack on the heath like the Brendan Gleeson character.:winking:

I imagine that complaints from locals would see any shack pulled down by the council in about five seconds.

Back