• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Exactly the point I've been trying to make, the club have messed this one up.

Apart from one or two (we've all seen them) I'm sure most will have the ability to read the seat number on their ticket, and realise, that on this occasion, that is where you need to sit!

Apart from one or two (we've all seen them) I'm sure most will have the ability to read the seat number on their ticket, and realise, that on this occasion, that is where you need to sit!

But a lot of people haven't got said seat number!

And I'd like to see you try to several hundred people turning up at the last minute that they can't stand together...

But a lot of people haven't got said seat number!

And I'd like to see you try to several hundred people turning up at the last minute that they can't stand together...

I'm sure the ticket office have got he north bank season ticket holder situation in hand :). To your second point I would suggest get there early. Simples ;)

I don't want to sit in the middle of the west stand behind some post when I was told I could move to the W block as normal, how is that fair?

Ok. Lets go thru this scenario
I always stand in W
I asked are we selling tickets for W and was told no_ just move as normal
I am not on shrimperzone
Why would I not go to W?

This is another screw up as I said well over a week ago. The away end is unallocated. Sell W unallocated_simple . This is the second time this year the club had done this. I emailed jobson last time to say they had created a problem of their own making.

There are 300 in W so not selling tickets was always a crazy idea. But do it from the start and advertise it and make it unallocated. This also works for season ticket holders like myself

Off subject but I bought my tickets 10 days ago and don't have them yet which is worrying

anyone bought a ticket today and know how many have sold? Be good to know if we are on target for the full house!

Also, any news from Hull on progress selling their aloocation?

I always stand in W
I am not on shrimperzone
Why would I not go to W?

This is another screw up as I said well over a week ago. The away end is unallocated. Sell W unallocated_simple . This is the second time this year the club had done this. I emailed jobson last time to say they had created a problem of their own making.

There are 300 in W so not selling tickets was always a crazy idea. But do it from the start and advertise it and make it unallocated. This also works for season ticket holders like myself

Off subject but I bought my tickets 10 days ago and don't have them yet which is worrying

You'll work it out :) just get there early, and sit where your ticket says sit (if they turn up!)

If TBV havent been given a area for this game, which it sounds like there isnt, than everyone just sits in the seat that they have been allocated then there is no problem. If TBV wanted an area than leaving it until now to speak to the club about it is too late. If you are a north bank seaso than the club should of allocated you seats elsewhere when you booked for the game so there really shouldnt be a problem

I'm just hoping that there are some tickets left on Friday somewhere in the west. Skint till then and would be gutted to miss out.

I always stand in W
I am not on shrimperzone
Why would I not go to W?

You'll work it out :) just get there early, and sit where your ticket says sit (if they turn up!)

Shouldn't be a problem then, I believe most of those I normally stand with in Block W have got tickets in U and V, could be the loudest U and V have been for a while :winking:

Went down first thing hoping to snaffle up some not taken by season ticket holders. Swapped my South Lower seats bought last week for a couple right on the halfway line in the East Reds, although had no luck getting two together in the South Upper. Staff were good and kept the queue informed of the situation. Was in and out in ten minutes, with seven Dagenham tickets to boot.

Went down first thing hoping to snaffle up some not taken by season ticket holders. Swapped my South Lower seats bought last week for a couple right on the halfway line in the East Reds, although had no luck getting two together in the South Upper. Staff were good and kept the queue informed of the situation. Was in and out in ten minutes, with seven Dagenham tickets to boot.

Any idea how many are left?

Back