• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Just called the ticket office (via reception - much easier) to move three tickets to TBV area. Except I couldn't as there is only one space left in it. Turns out they only reserved 100 spaces for TBV. Considering W Block holds 300.... really?!?!

Not happy.
:thumbdown:

I thought your away end held around 2000? 600 seats segregation seems abit excessive. We have that many at the KC Stadium and it's always perplexed me especially when most other PL teams manage with just a single row of stewards between the 2 sets of fans.

I thought your away end held around 2000? 600 seats segregation seems abit excessive. We have that many at the KC Stadium and it's always perplexed me especially when most other PL teams manage with just a single row of stewards between the 2 sets of fans.

Totally agree mate. Was just saying the same above. There is also a section in the North West corner that holds around 400 that for big games like Chelsea and Man utd, Orient last season gets sold to away fans. Add this too the 600 you havnt got leaves a big gap. Do you think you would have sold more than 1400, baring in mind you havnt sold out your 1400 yet, even if we had given you more.

Not sure what the issue is here with this X block. We have had plenty of games in the past with a home sell out and the atmosphere has been top top draw. It helps that the "singers" are dotted around across three blocks as it brings everyone together.

I will not be in attendance but Cracking effort by the Town and great for the club it self ............UTB

Be nice to see Roots Hall packed out,does not happen much.Should be a great day

hi mate, do you still have this ticket available? (i am the one on shrimperzone requesting a ticket!)

Noooooooooo. I was gonna swap my tickets over tomorrow. Please don't tell me i've got to sit on my hands in the West Stand :angry:

Totally agree mate. Was just saying the same above. There is also a section in the North West corner that holds around 400 that for big games like Chelsea and Man utd, Orient last season gets sold to away fans. Add this too the 600 you havnt got leaves a big gap. Do you think you would have sold more than 1400, baring in mind you havnt sold out your 1400 yet, even if we had given you more.

Probably not, it doesn't help that this game is sandwiched between another 2 long distance and vitally important away games for us against Norwich and Palace on Tuesday but i think the remaining 300 will sell before Friday, i know a few who haven't got theirs yet!

I think they certainly should be opening that corner section to the Southend fans atleast.

Probably not, it doesn't help that this game is sandwiched between another 2 long distance and vitally important away games for us against Norwich and Palace on Tuesday but i think the remaining 300 will sell before Friday, i know a few who haven't got theirs yet!

I think they certainly should be opening that corner section to the Southend fans atleast.

If Hull only sell there 1400 they should give some more tickets to home fans. No point in empty seats.

Got our two tickets swapped to the TBV section and I think we will give Hull a great game.

Why have Hull been allocated 700 less than Millwall? Are blocks open in north end of West Stand for home fans that weren't for Millwall?

Back