• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ticket News Last Game of Season v Rochdale SOLD OUT!

I see that at Tottenham, the home and away surpoters are only segregated by staircase and stewards.
At Chesterfield away, there was only a netting covering about 8 seats wide.
So why can’t we do the same.
Because due to (Ron-ism) , minimum stewarding in force at The Hall - led to loads of bother and issues for all.
I gather quite intimidating for genuine away fans, lots of fun for those "up for it".

7,700 for home fans, that's really poor tbh! These ongoing issues with roots hall need to be addressed soon, otherwise fans will just won't go if its only south lower available.

This seriously needs addressing.

If we are doing well next season, I can see regular 8k+

People keep talking about redeveloping the hall and the north appears last on the list. Surely that should be first.

It's seriously hampering capacity.
Without doubt, The Consortium need the takeover to take place very soon, so that these issues can be addressed before next season. Fingers crossed mid May happens.

well, if anyone happens to have a spare please let me. I know it’s a slim chance but I’m just putting it out there.
Ta.

Such a shame, I feel like pending results tomorrow and Thursday this easily could have been a 10,000+ crowd. What a complete waste of potential revenue and pure support for the team.

Sooner COSU get full ownership of the club the better.

When you think of getting ready after Saturday for the next season, we are going to struggle if the takeover isn't done soon.

Season cards, shirt sales revenue will be out on hold.

well, if anyone happens to have a spare please let me. I know it’s a slim chance but I’m just putting it out there.
Ta.
Coming from Up North could you purchase an away ticket and sit in with the Richdale fans. Granted your celebrations might be muted if we score but least your in the ground.

People keep talking about redeveloping the hall and the north appears last on the list. Surely that should be first.

I thought they said the North would be sorted first. As they need extra capacity for when the East will be redeveloped.

Mind you I still think any major ground improvements could be a few years away yet..... hopefully not though.

I wonder what the cost v benefit analysis is? Unless they allow some home fans into a segregated part of the North what are we actually talking here, 1,000 seats with no safety certificate?

Assuming we are at capacity every game (which we wouldn’t be) and an average price of 17 allowing for concessions that’s 23*17*1,000 equalling 391,000. In my opinion, for the short term, that money would be better spent on improving the match day experience; toilets, catering, merchandise etc. A match day club shop in the west would get results.

It would be good, in this new era of openness and transparency, if the club would just come clean and explain what the capacity constraints are and why. I wonder if the Shrimpers Trust might be able to elicit a statement so we can avoid all this speculation.

Back