• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ticket News Last Game of Season v Rochdale SOLD OUT!

The main reasons for the reduced number of tickets is obviously down to total lack of maintenance down to one mans incompetence in running the club.Hopefully very soon the consortium will have full control of the club and can put in place the necessary repairs needed so the capacity can return to it's normal level and until this happens the fanbase will have to suffer.So if you wish to regularly attend RH and can afford a season ticket then buy one if not buy match tickets in advance to avoid disappointment.In so far as Rochdale game this Saturday I believe it's on NLTV

True where have all of extra supporters come from ? I don’t remember a panic for tickets for our first home game and what has happened to our anti Ron brigade are they still boycotting Roots Hall or trying to buy tickets for our last match?
I'm still boycotting home games. If that helps.. Back next season all being well. Made the mistake of thinking Ron was gone but learnt my lesson.

I'm still boycotting home games. If that helps.. Back next season all being well. Made the mistake of thinking Ron was gone but learnt my lesson.
Are you still staying away because RM hasn't fully signed contracts of sales to the new consortium?

It’s a shame you’re still boycotting but as long as your happy with that but you will be missing a great atmosphere on Saturday and a chance to thank the three amigos and players for what they have done for us this season

Have left this one late due to work commitments, so looking for 2 x tickets anywhere, but the entire South Lower (most of which is still available), and a few seats in Block Q are unable to be purchased without a child's ticket - seems a bit short sighted.

If anybody knows of a couple going spare, let me know otherwise I'll just buy a third child ticket!

It’s a shame you’re still boycotting but as long as your happy with that but you will be missing a great atmosphere on Saturday and a chance to thank the three amigos and players for what they have done for us this season
Not happy at all but I thanked them all at Fylde, and hopefully again in the playoffs..

Have left this one late due to work commitments, so looking for 2 x tickets anywhere, but the entire South Lower (most of which is still available), and a few seats in Block Q are unable to be purchased without a child's ticket - seems a bit short sighted.

If anybody knows of a couple going spare, let me know otherwise I'll just buy a third child ticket!
still a couple left in T block few seats apart - sure someone could move over a seat or 2 if want sit together.

I'll get to the game to find not one but 2 or 3 already in my seat and will end up in my seat with 2 or 3 standing in the isle Infront of me.

The stewards will continually come down the walkway asking people to keep it clear when it's obvious that all seats are taken and a token gesture.
What do you thinks going to happen ? Genuinely
It’s funny how people belittle the issues of people in their seat when it comes to W block, but the moment someone is standing in their seat at an away day - it’s the end of times.

You could always buy a tickets anywhere in the West and then come and stand in Block W,
Everyone else does. LOL, isssshhhhh.

So that means as well as 4 stanchions you need to duck and dive to avoid the 9 person deep and steep groups on the stairs. Alright for me but not for the likes of grandparents and some of the more experienced contingent that want the atmosphere but can't stand for 9 minutes let alone 90.

On that note if Halifax win tomorrow I am going to go on holiday a day earlier, so will be one seat in the west block V spare if anyone wants it.

So that means as well as 4 stanchions you need to duck and dive to avoid the 9 person deep and steep groups on the stairs. Alright for me but not for the likes of grandparents and some of the more experienced contingent that want the atmosphere but can't stand for 9 minutes let alone 90.

On that note if Halifax win tomorrow I am going to go on holiday a day earlier, so will be one seat in the west block V spare if anyone wants it.
It’s a tough one because without all the standing and overcrowding there wouldn’t be such an atmosphere (ie if everyone was sat down). I personally avoid W block, too old for that game.

What exactly it meant by this? Just trying to wind people up or just genuinely thick as sh*t?
I was wondering where you all are and how many of you are still keeping away only it’s very quiet and as Ron has signed his papers are you still keeping away or are you coming back for the final game to say thank you to the players and roots hall staff

Back