• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

BEST CASE SCENARIO?

I have to admit that on the prediction league I have us getting through to the play-offs by the fact Millwall will drop two points at Bristol. Yet, I don't know whether I really believe in what I've predicted! As we all know, it's Millwall's place in the play-offs to lose......win their last two and it doesn't matter what our results are.
However, let's go along with the idea of us continuing to play in May. I would venture to suggest, the best thing for us is to boost the clubs income and finish up as losing finalists. Why not promotion? Well, things (the new stadium) are not yet in place and the idea of us surviving in the Championship at Roots Hall, I don't think is viable. I know Burton are doing their best to keep up but Brighton is probably the best example, where their new stadium has proved the basis for the club's advance.
Of course, I'll be wishing us on to the Championship this season but if we managed it I would keep my serious concerns about us surviving and competing at a higher leve.

Coker's out

BEST CASE SCENARIO?

I have to admit that on the prediction league I have us getting through to the play-offs by the fact Millwall will drop two points at Bristol. Yet, I don't know whether I really believe in what I've predicted! As we all know, it's Millwall's place in the play-offs to lose......win their last two and it doesn't matter what our results are.
However, let's go along with the idea of us continuing to play in May. I would venture to suggest, the best thing for us is to boost the clubs income and finish up as losing finalists. Why not promotion? Well, things (the new stadium) are not yet in place and the idea of us surviving in the Championship at Roots Hall, I don't think is viable. I know Burton are doing their best to keep up but Brighton is probably the best example, where their new stadium has proved the basis for the club's advance.
Of course, I'll be wishing us on to the Championship this season but if we managed it I would keep my serious concerns about us surviving and competing at a higher leve.

Maybe not such a bad thing for us if it that way going into the last game as the pressure will be off us and all on Millwall. In our promotion season and and this year we have been very good at chasing but have tended to stumble once in the automatic or play off position.

I don't know about anyone else on here but I don't know what to do with myself, I'm so nervous. I'm trying to take my mind off of it by doing things around the house but even that's half hearted :'(

Blues players on the pitch before the game.

Looks a nice sunny day.

30Opcs.jpg

Some of the near 1,300 travelling Shrimpers boarding coaches at Roots Hall this morning.

Hope they all had a great journey and cheer the Blues on to another away win. :thumbsup:

LYXTJz.jpg

F0NaS5.jpg

Who remembers going to Maidstone away on a double decker bus? And, Wayne Day ringing the bell all the way there :nope: That was a journey and half...... My ears are still ringing now.......:'(

Back