• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Welcome to the club. Good to have a replacement for Ranger. :thumbsup: Looking forward to seeing him on the pitch.

Anyone know the timeline here? I fully suspect I am reading too much into this but is there the possibility that we signed Shayon (hopefully I have that right) on the basis that Ladapo was signing elsewhere ........... and then, heh ho, Ladapo does sign after all?

Lapado has had a few offers I think- suspect he wanted a deal we weren't prepared to meet in same way and either when he was at AFC we called his agent and offered a bit more or he has second thoughts. Key is he wanted to come here so what ever nudged him over the line good.

Basically we have the option to make permanent so could be a very good deal- and I like the fact he has 17 matches to win that permanent move.

Interestingly Shaylon's is also out of contract in June- odd in his case they haven't extended it? Would indicate he could be available too?

Lapado has had a few offers I think- suspect he wanted a deal we weren't prepared to meet in same way and either when he was at AFC we called his agent and offered a bit more or he has second thoughts. Key is he wanted to come here so what ever nudged him over the line good.

Basically we have the option to make permanent so could be a very good deal- and I like the fact he has 17 matches to win that permanent move.

Interestingly Shaylon's is also out of contract in June- odd in his case they haven't extended it? Would indicate he could be available too?

It is already a permanent deal until the end of the season with the option of a years extension.

If Freddie turns out half as good as the last Freddie we had as a striker i think we would all be over the moon,as for Harrison being out of contract end of the season ,then he has the opportunity to impress SCP and get a contract here ,that to me says this also is a good loan signing ,he should be eager .

Back