• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I can safely assure you my surname is not misspelled you dickcheese

Can I say, I'm not a fan of bullying amongst people on here and I've actually stuck up for you a couple of times and said give you a break, but you're quite offensive and therefore I won't be doing it again.

my grandfather was found on a boat in Gothenburg Sweden

"A cow born in a stable is still a cow, not a horse."
Where, nationality, and when was your grandfather's boat registered as that may give a clue; and also how old was he when found, did he know his name at that age or is it a fostered identity.
Interesting stuff matey and worth researching IMO, as you are born in 1979 your parents may have been born Btn 1950 and 1960 with your granddad' birth some 20 - 30 years prior and into a very turbulent historical period where Sweden was a place of refuge from many states around the Baltic area.

Where, nationality, and when was your grandfather's boat registered as that may give a clue; and also how old was he when found, did he know his name at that age or is it a fostered identity.
Interesting stuff matey and worth researching IMO, as you are born in 1979 your parents may have been born Btn 1950 and 1960 with your granddad' birth some 20 - 30 years prior and into a very turbulent historical period where Sweden was a place of refuge from many states around the Baltic area.

In the 1930s and 40s, Scotland was also a bad place to live.

Can I say, I'm not a fan of bullying amongst people on here and I've actually stuck up for you a couple of times and said give you a break, but you're quite offensive and therefore I won't be doing it again.

to be absolutely fair, I laughed........ no offence taken here. I have brought up two kids, I can handle a bit of childish banter.

to be honest as its not ur business keep ur noise out :happy:

Last edited by a moderator:
to be absolutely fair, I laughed........ no offence taken here. I have brought up two kids, I can handle a bit of childish banter.

That's good. This could be a young lad, no point adding fuel to the fire.

Leave him be and stop winding him up (I don't mean you Lord Football) but everyone.

He likes a football kit, so what? He's abusive yes with his replies, but that's only because everyone bullies him and he retaliates.

Leave him alone and be friendly and stop taking the ****, for all we know he could be a nice boy/guy. Who knows, he might have mental health issues and just likes a football kit, give the person and break and stop thinking about yourselves for once for a cheap laugh.

Leave him be and stop winding him up (I don't mean you Lord Football) but everyone.

He likes a football kit, so what? He's abusive yes with his replies, but that's only because everyone bullies him and he retaliates.

Leave him alone and be friendly and stop taking the ****, for all we know he could be a nice boy/guy. Who knows, he might have mental health issues and just likes a football kit, give the person and break and stop thinking about yourselves for once for a cheap laugh.

Excuse me I am not a young boy of 16 I was born in 1979 makes me a 38 yr old adult I don't have mental health issues thanks another thing you have wrong my knowledge of football is extremely good :nope:

Excuse me I am not a young boy of 16 I was born in 1979 makes me a 38 yr old adult I don't have mental health issues thanks another thing you have wrong my knowledge of football is extremely good :nope:

My support for you went well then...............

I know your post isn't aimed at me - I've only made one or two posts in here.

I've taken this stand in previous years - even to the point of having a chat with one of the board owners. But I think it was agreed that he is harmless and everyone is engaging in banter. If he was being bullied, he'd simply not post here any more. And dya know what? If I thought anyone was really bullying him, I'd be the first to call it out.

I don't mind being called a "dickcheese", as I am sure Ricey and co don't mind taking a bit of a crack from him either. Personally, I think Mark's involvement here brightens up the closed season and make SZ a slightly better place to be and long may he continue to post here.

Peterborough have just released there away shirt could possibly be our away shirt but in a different colour

Excuse me I was born in 1979 makes me an adult also no tweet on glimse of kits yet like 2 people said there would be today got that wrong ricey and obl

I am still waiting for the club to post something like glimses like they did last summer before meet the blues day :nope:

Which they will do when they are ready. I am guessing as Rhys was at a conference today that it will now be tomorrow. I don't think either Ricey or myself said with 100% certainty it would be today.

Well the only two designs I have seen from Nike is orient s plain home shirt with two tone red or a stripe effect

Back