• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I enjoy being called a dickcheese and feel quite offended that I haven't been called one yet.

It won't be the lack of sneak preview tweets about the kit... #OBLout #OBLyounonuffin

Manor, Manor, Manor....................you know nothing,,,,,,,,,,,,,that is not how you talk to a lady or an old blue lady.
You are SO 1970s Brut aftershave and prawn cocktail man.

37 pages and 550 posts of time wasting to be exact. No doubt when the real stuff is revealed, Sponsors exposed and Mark has taken hibernation-read only pills, then the more serious debating will begin. Another 37 pages? probably not.

37 pages and 550 posts of time wasting to be exact. No doubt when the real stuff is revealed, Sponsors exposed and Mark has taken hibernation-read only pills, then the more serious debating will begin. Another 37 pages? probably not.

I aint in hiding I been reading the crap half you lot have spouted today 2 people especially who said today and claimed yesterday loads of comments definitely today got that major wrong

I aint in hiding I been reading the crap half you lot have spouted today 2 people especially who said today and claimed yesterday loads of comments definitely today got that major wrong

Come Sunday you will eat your Glaswegian words. When the new sponsor is printed on the shirts.

We don't work for the bloody club, I think we both said later in the week, probably Thursday...so it's not been today, I've told you half the Commercial team have been at a conference in Cardiff so possibly tomorrow when they're back or maybe even Saturday! So stop harping on about us being "wrong"!

Whatever you want to believe, I HAVE got my keyring, it IS in the new colours and there IS a new shirt back sponsor.

We don't work for the bloody club, I think we both said later in the week, probably Thursday...so it's not been today, I've told you half the Commercial team have been at a conference in Cardiff so possibly tomorrow when they're back or maybe even Saturday! So stop harping on about us being "wrong"!

Whatever you want to believe, I HAVE got my keyring, it IS in the new colours and there IS a new shirt back sponsor.

back sponser so means front one is same then :thumbsup:

Silly me, thought I would just have a quick look at this thread to see if any updates on new kit. Having read the last four pages I am still none the wiser but hugely entertained.

I fear I will have a nightmare tonight, no doubt involving Scots and Swedes :Scared2:

Back