• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I've seen the boxes they arrived in if that helps......... they are sort of cardboard beige thing with a sign taped to them that says "home kit" written with a black marker.

I just got my season ticket renewal letter and on the fixture list fold out thingy there is Swallow Aquatics ad so.....

I predict that they are the new shirt (front or rear) sponsor!

They also feature a orange fish so ties in nicely with the rumoured orange away strip.

You heard it here first :smile: Fact, end of etc.....

Sorry I beat you to it ref: post 504 :winking:

Really happy for Dan on this, he has been a fan since he was a kid. His Dad and Granddad have had season tickets in the east yellows for years. A proper Southend United family.

big wow :clap:this the major excitement for the day

Actually it is, Dan and his family are huge Southend United fans so it's great to have a Sponsor on board who have a genuine love for the club.

his spouted this rubbish for pages he knows nothing he claims to that's what is amusing :hilarious:

Just thought I'd requote you this Morky the Austrian. I didn't spout rubbish and I do know something as we have a new sponsor on the shirt. Stick that up your arse you dickcheese!

yes but u claimed was on front of shirt sooooooooooooo stick that up ur fat pipe and smoke it also you still haven't got one thing accurate

Find one of my posts where I quoted that! I said there would be a new sponsor on the shirt not where it would be. If you're going to claim something at least get your facts straight.

Just thought I'd requote you this Morky the Austrian. I didn't spout rubbish and I do know something as we have a new sponsor on the shirt. Stick that up your arse you dickcheese!

yes but u claimed was on front of shirt sooooooooooooo stick that up ur fat pipe and smoke it also you still haven't got one thing accurate

Please tell me anywhere else on here that I can find such brilliant discussions as these, love them !

They cheer me up ...... especially after coming off the depressing thread of us having a squad with an average age of 40 and everyone injured and Lenny leaving and that our squad is rubbish

oi, oi, oi, that his pet name for me. Find your own terms of endearment.

Sorry, I couldn't resist! If I was to call him a bellend or a **** it would be harsh. But as he's called people a dickcheese I can get away with it. Maybe I should've gone with cockwomble?

Sorry, I couldn't resist! If I was to call him a bellend or a **** it would be harsh. But as he's called people a dickcheese I can get away with it. Maybe I should've gone with cockwomble?

Yeah, that would look good, a poster with super mod tendencies calling a beleaguered young Scottish chap a cockwomble.

I called somebody a dickcheese yesterday, Morkie boy has maybe started a re fashion for the phrases of young teens.

I called somebody a dickcheese yesterday, Morkie boy has maybe started a re fashion for the phrases of young teens.

Dickcheese was never a good thing when I was younger. Normally meant a trip to the GU clinic.

Dickcheese was never a good thing when I was younger. Normally meant a trip to the GU clinic.

Anyway Ricey, enough of your past history involving STDs; and for brylcreem boys it is possibly normal? the BIG question is WHAT are the shirt colour, shade, sleeve,collars and all?
If you know them do tell!
If you don't then :raspberry::raspberry: and:raspberry: and up your pipe shut your cake hole etc.

Back