• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Anyway Ricey, enough of your past history involving STDs; and for brylcreem boys it is possibly normal? the BIG question is WHAT are the shirt colour, shade, sleeve,collars and all?
If you know them do tell!
If you don't then :raspberry::raspberry: and:raspberry: and up your pipe shut your cake hole etc.

the home shirts are blue.
the away shirts are orange
I'd make this poem
but.......

I am English thanks rootshallbloke if u wanna see proof check twitter and ill prove without doubt

By your own admission you are quarter something else, possibly unknown, swede, german or scot.

Or to put it in canine terms; a labradoodle is NOT a pure breed.

Diversity of background is a gift surely?

Mark, I would advise you to delete your last tweet. Posting a picture of your full passport is a very bad idea and asking for identity theft.

You both have a point on a sensible grown up level, but if they did release the new shirts very early then we wouldn't have this thread to play in. It's an annual event now, a bit like the Boat Race (but not much):smile:

Oh, I think this thread is far, far more exciting than the boat race.

One question Morky, did you flood the Manchester United 2017/18 kit thread with posts?

:whistling::whistling: only 1 person nos the away colour as has seen it supposedly ill wait till sunday and the reveal as commercial department at the club cant do anything better then post news about a new sponser for back of the shirt and shorts

its called interaction and does it bother u that much then ricey :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Ok then here's a question.

You have the chance to watch Man Utd vs Man City or Real Madrid vs Barcelona or Southend vs Colchester. All games are on the same day and same kick off time, which do you go and watch?

Back