• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I genuinely don't understand the problem with signing at the opposition fans. Can someone explain it to me?

I don't know the official stance on it but in my view it's a waste of time because only a very small percentage of them understand sign language.

The West stand is pay on the day cash only at Shakespeare Ave.

How will they check details on that basis. If you have to pay by card or give details etc then quite frankly nobody will get I for k.o if they arrive after 2.30pm.

You can't, but the good honest supporters that HAVE given their details could eliminate themselves from any inquiry...

Blame the club rather than the idiots, why don't you:facepalm:You two are unbelievable.

I'm not blaming the club at all for what happened. They didn't break the seats did they. I'm just saying that if the place was stewarded properly, they could have identified the culprits easier.

Whilst you may enjoy swearing / screaming/throwing insults at the away fans,many others including me think it's dumb.

Sadly some spineless little idiots decided to abuse their own fans at Stevenage, as long as they were women or dads with children of course.

Other than completely segregating and proper CCTV for W and X block so that you have to by a ticket for that area I cant see the problems ending. Under the current setup, if the club come up with new rules and people don't like them, as we have seen from posts on here they will just be ignored anyway.

Keep it as it is with better CCTV in that area. People will be a bit more careful with what they do if they know they are being recorded with some good quality cameras. If they genuinly want to be in TBV to create a good atmosphere they should have nothing to worry about.

Nice idea. Won't happen, though. That would entail SUFC opening their cheque book.

Stoke City are known for being the best fans for atmosphere in England. Why not take a look at how they do it and try and replicate that? I know they have a bigger fan base but is there's the same just a section for singing and that encourages others to join in or do they have several singing sections?

Just an idea...

Back