• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Throwing coins at children or hitting female stewards is nothing to be proud of either.

I'm not digging you out because your are a Col U fan but don't come on here claiming that this 17 year old was some innocent little child who got bullied by some Southend thug. If anything he may have taught him and his silly little friends and important lesson in life.
The kid was an idiot absolutely, but honestly if you think he's been taught a lesson by a bloke who will probably go to jail?? Are you serious? Most Col U fans are laughing at that idiot, whatever status he might have with his mates is wasted when the police come calling. As I said earlier in the thread, I hope those supporting him go and visit him inside.

The kid was an idiot absolutely, but honestly if you think he's been taught a lesson by a bloke who will probably go to jail?? Are you serious? Most Col U fans are laughing at that idiot, whatever status he might have with his mates is wasted when the police come calling. As I said earlier in the thread, I hope those supporting him go and visit him inside.

If some 17 year old toe rag is giving a grown man a load of verbal, then the best lesson that the grown man can teach him is administered via a ****ing good hiding.

If some 17 year old toe rag is giving a grown man a load of verbal, then the best lesson that the grown man can teach him is administered via a ****ing good hiding.
Anywhere else I'd agree with you mate. Inside a football ground with cameras everywhere is just ******** unless you literally hold no value over what goes on in your life.

All this thread needs is BarnaBlue chipping in with how he met some one who'd been on the north bank once, preferably somewhere abroad. Then it can be closed.

All this thread needs is BarnaBlue chipping in with how he met some one who'd been on the north bank once, preferably somewhere abroad. Then it can be closed.

....en route to a Paul Simon gig before heading off to a kibbutz.

34 pages lol

At the end of the day. The guy is quite well known. I'm sure it won't take the law long to identify and pick him up.

He won't go to jail, that's for serious offences not slapping some young idiot. I have it from a good witness who was in the West stand that your 'kid' was making threats and gestures the whole game, so he certainly can't complain.

If you was in a restaurant with your family you would not put up with it so why should anyone at football. You might be demanding justice now but what did you do to stop your bunch doing what they did on Saturday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back