• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Outrageous decision and just another reason why the FA Cup is supposedly losing its "magic". It used to be a chance for the lower league/non-league teams to have their moment in the spotlight on TV, but not it seems that it's just the biggest Premier League clubs who get shown from the 3rd round onwards. The other 4 games I can understand (although I'd be a bit annoyed if I was a Macclesfield or Kidderminster fan and they go through to the 4th round without being on TV), but Chelsea v Stoke? Two teams who you can watch on TV any weekend, and the dirtiest most boring team to watch in the league. Thank God the coverage is going back to the BBC next season, they might have a bit more respect for the real fans of the competition rather than viewers in Asia. 144k will probably pay Fernando Torres' wages for a week, it could've paid our whole squad for the rest of the season. :angry: Ah well, just another incentive to get through to the 5th round and really show the world what we're made of.

We have been thrown the crumb of £6,750 by ITV as a selected highlights game.

Don't spend it all at once, Ron.

Back