• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha..........Moaner of the month.......i thought them stickers are pathetic and embarrissing........why worry, i suppose things are looking too good on the pitch for some people!

Them stickers...quality

If you are offered something as part of a deal and don't get it, you just accept it do you?

Please someone - close this thread. I thought better of you DWB!! And also before you know it Cricko and Smiffy will be on saying it's all down to RM's **** poor running of our club and that there must be a consortium out there who wouldn't of made such a balls up with the stickers!!!

Please someone - close this thread. I thought better of you DWB!! And also before you know it Cricko and Smiffy will be on saying it's all down to RM's **** poor running of our club and that there must be a consortium out there who wouldn't of made such a balls up with the stickers!!!

Did you purchase a season card? If so, did it turn up on time? If you have and it did, you will be satisfied. If it didn't I guess you would pretty damn annoyed considering you have had paid for a service that the company has failed to provide. I am lucky in that mine turned up in time and worked, many others weren't so lucky. The sticker issue for me was an aside but just another string to the bow of ineptitude that SUFC seem to work to

The club promised me I could remove 8 seats from the front row of south upper and instal my favourite leather recliner yet when we went to the ground to fit it the security refused us.

Ron out now!:winking:

u not alone I turned up expecting to see my name and ditto no name

Although they are of poor quality, I like the stickers. Lost count of telling people to get out my seat last year.

Really?? I didn't pay a penny extra and I've got one!

Edit: just double checked the season ticket renewal form, there's no charge for the name on the seat, only that you'll have it if you renew before 1st may. So it's s free gimmick, not £10.

Well, you must have been charged for it without knowing. It was on the website that they would charge people an extra £10 on top of season ticket charge.

Just spoke to the club explaining I am not an ST but I want a sticker,Those fine people sold me my very own sticker for £100 and they also explained my sticker won't stick so i need to take cello tape to the ground.

Get in there 100 quid is a right bargain:winking:

Well, you must have been charged for it without knowing. It was on the website that they would charge people an extra £10 on top of season ticket charge.

You are wrong. We renewed our season ticket for the same price as last year and this year we have our names on the seats. There was no extra charge for opting to have your name on your seat.

The club promised me I could remove 8 seats from the front row of south upper and instal my favourite leather recliner yet when we went to the ground to fit it the security refused us.

Ron out now!:winking:
What a stupid comment from someone who has completely missed the point of this thread. He probably doesn't give a toss about the sticker. The point is the club offered something, he took them up on it and they failed. That's the point.

What a stupid comment from someone who has completely missed the point of this thread. He probably doesn't give a toss about the sticker. The point is the club offered something, he took them up on it and they failed. That's the point.

:hilarious::hilarious:

:hilarious::hilarious:

I find this whole thread laughable and for me suggests that some people are only happy if they have something to moan about.

The club, at no extra charge, have given season ticket holders the option to have their name put on their seat. A bit gimmicky maybe but actually quite a nice touch from the club.

Where I sit in the West stand everyone had their names and were satisfied. Some were even taking photos!

In any organisation the aim is to achieve a 100% success rate but inevitably mistakes will occur. It would seem that over 95% of the seats had their names correctly put on them. Not perfect, but hardly a *** up in a brewery.

There is or course one way achieve 100% - do nothing. Unfortunately then the moaners will have won!

Or make sure you can fulfill your obligations before you make these offers. How hard can it be? Work out how long it takes to apply the stickers and allocate enough people enough time to get the job done. If its not feasible don't make the offer in the first place.

I find this whole thread laughable and for me suggests that some people are only happy if they have something to moan about.

The club, at no extra charge, have given season ticket holders the option to have their name put on their seat. A bit gimmicky maybe but actually quite a nice touch from the club.

Where I sit in the West stand everyone had their names and were satisfied. Some were even taking photos!

In any organisation the aim is to achieve a 100% success rate but inevitably mistakes will occur. It would seem that over 95% of the seats had their names correctly put on them. Not perfect, but hardly a *** up in a brewery.

There is or course one way achieve 100% - do nothing. Unfortunately then the moaners will have won!

The original post of mine when starting the thread did say the name on seat was trivial and I did say the fact fans season cards hadn't turned up was more important.

Are you saying as long as 95% of season cards were delivered, that's acceptable?

As for the seat names, if you are working along a row putting stickers on seats, it would be harder to miss some than just stick them all on, unless they weren't supplied in the first place, which doesn't surprise me

Or make sure you can fulfill your obligations before you make these offers. How hard can it be? Work out how long it takes to apply the stickers and allocate enough people enough time to get the job done. If its not feasible don't make the offer in the first place.

Calm down about those stickers it's not the end of the world and I am sure they will all be in place for the Tuesday?

How some of you can sleep at night is way beyond my comprehension !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back