• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Calm down about those stickers it's not the end of the world and I am sure they will all be in place for the Tuesday?

How some of you can sleep at night is way beyond my comprehension !
And once again you miss the whole point of the thread. The stickers are irrelevant. It appears the whole thread is beyond your comprehension.

And once again you miss the whole point of the thread. The stickers are irrelevant. It appears the whole thread is beyond your comprehension.

I don't understand why people can only focus on me mentioning seat names. I've not once said it's a big thing and I've stipulated more than once it's about the sloppiness of SUFC in general with supplying the service they offer.

I don't understand why people can only focus on me mentioning seat names. I've not once said it's a big thing and I've stipulated more than once it's about the sloppiness of SUFC in general with supplying the service they offer.

SUFC as a club get a great deal of things right, especially off the pitch and in their work with the community. There isn't a company in the world that gets everything right all the time.

However, no matter what it is concerning, if you look for a problem you will find it. There is an absolute ton of that sort of attitude on here which is why it is nicknamed "Shrimpermoan".

For instance, this thread now has more posts than the post match thread of the game v Stevenage where we won 2-0.

It's actually laughable.

Well, you must have been charged for it without knowing. It was on the website that they would charge people an extra £10 on top of season ticket charge.
Well, if the did it was an invisible charge as they didn't take anymore money than the stated cost of the season ticket. The £10 charge may have been for those that bought their season ticket AFTER 1st May which I didn't.

SUFC as a club get a great deal of things right, especially off the pitch and in their work with the community. There isn't a company in the world that gets everything right all the time.

However, no matter what it is concerning, if you look for a problem you will find it. There is an absolute ton of that sort of attitude on here which is why it is nicknamed "Shrimpermoan".

For instance, this thread now has more posts than the post match thread of the game v Stevenage where we won 2-0.

It's actually laughable.

I agree with you totally. Trouble is they undo all that with things like not getting a season ticket to fans in time for the first home game when they have had weeks to sort it out

I agree with you totally. Trouble is they undo all that with things like not getting a season ticket to fans in time for the first home game when they have had weeks to sort it out

they would have got the tickets out on time, but they were too busy putting stickers on seats.

We've just continued our 100% start to the season without conceding and played brilliantly against a side that was in League One last season, yet a thread moaning about a sticker on the seat has more posts than the post-match thread? Trivial or not, that's a bit embarrassing really. If it affects your football experience that much then give yourself a shake. Concentrate on the fact that we're flying at the moment, rather than petty negative crap. Any fans from other League 2 teams that visit this site must be just as baffled as I am.

We've just continued our 100% start to the season without conceding and played brilliantly against a side that was in League One last season, yet a thread moaning about a sticker on the seat has more posts than the post-match thread? Trivial or not, that's a bit embarrassing really. If it affects your football experience that much then give yourself a shake. Concentrate on the fact that we're flying at the moment, rather than petty negative crap. Any fans from other League 2 teams that visit this site must be just as baffled as I am.
Baffled? How? This is important stuff!:omg:
I think my sticker is brill...............is you just peeved because you haven't got one?

But that's not really a big deal either is it? Yes there were a few administrative errors, but as far as I know anyone whose season tickets hadn't turned up weren't refused entry to the ground were they? It is all sorted or will get sorted.

Baffled? How? This is important stuff!:omg:
I think my sticker is brill...............is you just peeved because you haven't got one?
And is that Mr or Mrs Baffled, and do you want your first name on the seat? or is you just Sir Baffled?

Is there going to be another thread for people who didn't want a sticker but got one anyway?

I think there is finally enough interest to produce the 2014-15 Sarfend sticker album!

Thread nearly longer than the kit one!

But that's not really a big deal either is it? Yes there were a few administrative errors, but as far as I know anyone whose season tickets hadn't turned up weren't refused entry to the ground were they? It is all sorted or will get sorted.

That isn't the point is it. An offer was put on the table, people paid money for a service and it wasn't supplied. They have had long enough to get the season cards and post them out but failed to fulfill their obligation.

It's not about the god damn sticker, it's about SUFC and their lack of ability to deliver the service they offer. Sticker, ticket, stadium....fans are let down at every turn.

If you can't deliver it, then don't offer it

My season card worked at the turnstiles (didn't hear of anyone whose didn't); our stickers were on our seats; we never had to pay a surcharge to have the stickers on the seats. It's a disgrace! Ron out! :whistling:

It's not about the god damn sticker, it's about SUFC and their lack of ability to deliver the service they offer. Sticker, ticket, stadium....fans are let down at every turn.

If you can't deliver it, then don't offer it

...and if you are unhappy with a company's service, go to another company. Col Ewe need all the support they can get.

Stop being a persistent moaner again , young Phil.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back