• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

What have you watched on TV?

Finally started Better Call Saul, nearly finished the first season its a bit slow going at the moment but I like it.

I caught 10 minutes of the opening series of Vinyl on Saturday morning. Has anyone seen it please? From what I saw it has the potential for me to buy the box set

I really enjoyed it , but there was only really ever one season in it.

got confused at the start, but that was down to having watched the film Vinyl a few weeks before , which whilst about the record industry was nothing to do with the TV series

Originally Posted by OldBlueLady
Cannot get my head around Hogwarts caretaker portraying William Hartnell's original Doctor!!!

Had a bit of an epiphany on the train last week when I saw a spotty,nerdish young lad with a Harry Potter T-shirt featuring a picture of a warthog.Don't think I'd ever made the connection before.:smiles:

The show on Channel 4 about people visiting their families in prison was good.

Especially when a mother told her son -"You've made a pure c*** of yerself"

The latest episode of The Handmaid's Tale was brilliant last night.Still the best thing on the box (whatever Cyril or anyone else says).

Was even though it was a Gilead free episode.

Watched half of When Britian Fought Aids on C4 (I'll watch the rest tonight). Loved how the ultra-conservative talking heads thought, that by 2017 there'd be millions dead and civilisation would be on its knees. :nope:

Was even though it was a Gilead free episode.

Watched half of When Britian Fought Aids on C4 (I'll watch the rest tonight). Loved how the ultra-conservative talking heads thought, that by 2017 there'd be millions dead and civilisation would be on its knees. :nope:

True but the back story was handled brilliantly.No wonder Magaret Atwood is pleased with the TV adapation.She should be as an advisor to the makers.

Really enjoying Fargo. VM Varga is a truly great bad guy.

Spoiler:  
Sad that Ray Stussy died though. And what a way to go. Accidentally killed by your brother fighting over the thing you've long coveted but had decided to refuse.

Back