• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

What have you watched on TV?

Better Call Saul still hasn't been extended for another series yet. I will be gutted if this is the last series!
I think they knew they'd have to write this season with it in mind that it could be the last, and to be honest I think it does a superb job, although there is one key plot which hasn't really resolved
  Spoiler:  
Kim
. The other key players are broadly in place
  Spoiler:  
Gus, Mike, Nacho, Hector, Chuck

Hopefully it will get renewed, but if not it's been great.

Oh i agree, i will miss it though if it does get cancelled. Better then the other crap that is on tv these days, now that I have finished Houce of Cards too. The spoilers you mention, I would definitely be intrigued to see what happens if there is another season,

I don't watch BCS, but surely it's got to come to an end when Walter White walks into Saul Goodman's office for the first time?

The first two episodes of GLOW.

It's not bad but has been a tad overhyped. More style than substance at the moment.

Generally a decent Dr. Who finale, the end of Bill Potts? Generally a good series, a few clunkers. Roll on Christmas and the new face....

Generally a decent Dr. Who finale, the end of Bill Potts? Generally a good series, a few clunkers. Roll on Christmas and the new face....

Cannot get my head around Hogwarts caretaker portraying William Hartnell's original Doctor!!!

I caught 10 minutes of the opening series of Vinyl on Saturday morning. Has anyone seen it please? From what I saw it has the potential for me to buy the box set

Yes,it's overblown but an enjoyable watch. HBO dumped it after one season however.

Back