• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Sausage toad, roast potatoes and cauliflower cheese for Sunday dinner. What idiot thought that would be a good idea to cook that in this weather. Kitchen is a bit warm!!

Sausage toad, roast potatoes and cauliflower cheese for Sunday dinner. What idiot thought that would be a good idea to cook that in this weather. Kitchen is a bit warm!!

Lol, I've got to do roast potatoes and stuffing to have with chicken breasts, hubby still likes a roast dinner on a Sunday however hot it is! I've got salmon and salad instead!

Lol, I've got to do roast potatoes and stuffing to have with chicken breasts, hubby still likes a roast dinner on a Sunday however hot it is! I've got salmon and salad instead!

Salmon and salad sounds pretty good at the moment!

This picture is on the BBC web site showing the flash flooding in Birminham today very close to our daughter's apartment. She reckons they had to abandon their car to get back in to the apartment block. Mrs RHB very fretful. They live very close to Edgebaston Cricket ground and it appears that is completely underwater too.

DeOHFSpW4AI2ZLh.jpg:large

This picture is on the BBC web site showing the flash flooding in Birminham today very close to our daughter's apartment. She reckons they had to abandon their car to get back in to the apartment block. Mrs RHB very fretful. They live very close to Edgebaston Cricket ground and it appears that is completely underwater too.

DeOHFSpW4AI2ZLh.jpg:large

Not nice.I used to live in Salisbury Road,half way up the hill (between Moseley and Edgebastion) in my second year in Brum.Never saw it look like that though.

Reports of flooding here in MK, fortunately not here as I'm relatively high up. Certainly did come down last night.

That dog bloody yapping all day again today!!! It seems to be every time they are out for more than a few hours, God knows how it has the energy! Again, all windows certainly at the back of the house, are closed.

That dog bloody yapping all day again today!!! It seems to be every time they are out for more than a few hours, God knows how it has the energy! Again, all windows certainly at the back of the house, are closed.

Did you leave them a note or speak to them?

he's trying to be relevant again after Count Dankula has increased his popularity.
talking of racists dogs - there is a twitter account @RacismDog who only posts replies to racist tweets and his/her reply is woofs and how racist it is denotes how many woofs are typed. Its a mildly amusing method of debate and difficult to argue against.

talking of racists dogs - there is a twitter account @RacismDog who only posts replies to racist tweets and his/her reply is woofs and how racist it is denotes how many woofs are typed. Its a mildly amusing method of debate and difficult to argue against.

yeah i follow him - very clever, some idiots actually argue against him. :hilarious:

just reading this. Sun in over-the-top sensationalism, who'd have thought?

There's a World Cup coming up. It's de-riguer that they try and unsettle the team and do as much as they can to stop England doing well. And yet people still buy the rag eh?

M2 shut due to flooding and I'm sitting on the A249 coming off Sheppey. Been stationary with engine off for half an hour now.

Back