• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I'm hacking me off. There was a perfectly good opportunity to pop out for my lunch earlier - I didn't take it and now the heavens have well and truly opened. I'm now very hungry, but not soaking wet. So that's something.

BT Infinity. They have confirmed that there is a fault outside our property and an engineer will call tomorrow to diagnose and fix. They also told me that if the fault is down to my wiring they will charge £130 to fix!

I'm hacking me off. There was a perfectly good opportunity to pop out for my lunch earlier - I didn't take it and now the heavens have well and truly opened. I'm now very hungry, but not soaking wet. So that's something.

Good that you didn't get wet mate. We were on Southend seafront when the wet stuff turned up in force. Lightening, thunder and very large rain with drains doing geyser impersonations. Mrs RBH had gone into a Costa takeaway for coffee and came out of the shop exactly in time for the really wet stuff. As I was parked up about 25 yards from the shop she got v wet. She wasn't impressed.

Good that you didn't get wet mate. We were on Southend seafront when the wet stuff turned up in force. Lightening, thunder and very large rain with drains doing geyser impersonations. Mrs RBH had gone into a Costa takeaway for coffee and came out of the shop exactly in time for the really wet stuff. As I was parked up about 25 yards from the shop she got v wet. She wasn't impressed.
Including the roundabout in Thorpe Bay on the seafront which collapsed the last time there was rain, it took them 4 weeks to repair and re-opened about a week ago. What did they even do to it?

I'm really struggling to understand what Tommy Robinson has to do with this thread. Anyone of you that have banged on about him for ages on here care to expain?

It was relevant to begin with but its a subject that will spiral so I've suggested it gets moved to a new 'Tommy' thread. Seems more polite than subjecting those that would rather avoid this sorta thing.

Good album that.

That deaf dumb and blind kid, sure plays a mean pinball. Apparantly.

Having part of the bottom of my taxi ripped off by debris on the underpass on the Queensway.

Manor Trading Estate - the roads and the state of them. Like riding a bloomin' roller coaster and now they're all full up with rain water you're hoping and praying that the previously "safe" routes haven't suddenly worsened. I know it's private land but surely someone should be accountable. It is potholes inside of other potholes, deep, dark and dangerous!

is it because someone deleted the live chat thread? or is it because dts doesnt post dodgy polls anymore?

A. It is always option A.

Every bloomin' time!!!

Having to go back to work tomorrow, to do work on something I have no idea how to complete for a deadline that won't be met. Fun!

Friend list cull on FB. Shame, I liked one guy I worked with but if you post support of a certain someone, then you're gone.

Go on Riggers, I’ll take the bait, where, when and who?

That's all in the past Ricey. We are all friends on here now.:smile:

All though your still not allowed to put a moderator on Ignore.

Back