• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question What is making you happy today?

Two by-elections today. Apart from the usual suspects there are some great candidates:

Batley and Spen
Corbyn Anti - By Election Protest
Ankit Love - One Love Party

Witney
Emilia Arno - One Love Party
David Bishop - Bus-Pass Elvis Party
Mad Hatter - Official Monster Raving Loony Party
Lord Toby Jug - The Eccentric Party of Great Britain

Those have really tickled me.

Two by-elections today. Apart from the usual suspects there are some great candidates:

Batley and Spen
Corbyn Anti - By Election Protest
Ankit Love - One Love Party

Witney
Emilia Arno - One Love Party
David Bishop - Bus-Pass Elvis Party
Mad Hatter - Official Monster Raving Loony Party
Lord Toby Jug - The Eccentric Party of Great Britain

Those have really tickled me.

e305ce06435a373190d8f45f81d98244.jpg

Found my old Strawbs albums and record deck with USB connection bought from Maplin in a sale 6/7 years ago whilst rooting through the loft for something else. Albums not warped, latest s/w downloaded from record deck web site, tracks recording to laptop, RHB is in happy mode. The deck even has a couple of audo leads so I connected up to some speakers whilst recording.

Found my old Strawbs albums and record deck with USB connection bought from Maplin in a sale 6/7 years ago whilst rooting through the loft for something else. Albums not warped, latest s/w downloaded from record deck web site, tracks recording to laptop, RHB is in happy mode. The deck even has a couple of audo leads so I connected up to some speakers whilst recording.
Always liked Grave New World.

Just spent the second day in Angkor Wat (Cambodia) and watched the sunrise over the main place this morning. Forget Stonehenge, Forget St Paul's, these places are simply breathtaking. Cambodia is a wonderful place as well. Day 3 of 6 followings 5 days in Vietnam. I can't recommend highly enough. Some holidays are fantastic, this is a lifetime of memories.

Just spent the second day in Angkor Wat (Cambodia) and watched the sunrise over the main place this morning. Forget Stonehenge, Forget St Paul's, these places are simply breathtaking. Cambodia is a wonderful place as well. Day 3 of 6 followings 5 days in Vietnam. I can't recommend highly enough. Some holidays are fantastic, this is a lifetime of memories.

Absolutely love Cambodia, Angkor Wat is amazing like you say. Sihanoukville and Koh Rong were my highlights though.

Trust Dragonfly is part of your collection? Can't beat the Boatman (AKA The Lady and the Lake,IIRC).:thumbsup:

Curiously I have that on CD and I can't remember why I didn't buy vinyl, no matter. The track's full title was "The Vision of the Lady of the Lake", great track.

Walking past my local news agents, and in the window is a picture of the article for my participation in Festival of Remembrence, with note above saying Local lad, do us proud

Im touched, there is some nice people left out there

Curiously I have that on CD and I can't remember why I didn't buy vinyl, no matter. The track's full title was "The Vision of the Lady of the Lake", great track.

Indeed it is.Also on "Antiques and Curios",which I imagine is the CD you have, (as do I).:thumbsup:

(Dragonfly was The Strawbs first LP,IIRC, (which I do).:smiles:

Back