• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question What is making you happy today?

This damn cool GIF.

van-gogh.gif

Working from home today, which is ok in itself, but having my daughter interrupt me to give me a picture she had just drawn was fantastic.

Working from home because it was my youngest's first day at school...which also means no more nursery fees!

Breaking my son out of prison and getting him home.
Well not prison but LYCEE,poor lamb didnt like staying there,no wifi and strict rules so i had a meeting with the principal and he is now home surfing the net happy happy happy so ergo im happy.

Getting the last 2 tickets for Tim Vine at the Palace Theatre. Phew!

Time to stick them on Ebay....

Last edited:
Having landed back from Basel at 7.30 this morning, and was intending on going straight to the London office. My boss dropped me an email saying head home, shower and work from Southend today. Nice.

Probably means he's got a really horrible project lined up for me, but I'll enjoy the moment anyway.

Having landed back from Basel at 7.30 this morning, and was intending on going straight to the London office. My boss dropped me an email saying head home, shower and work from Southend today. Nice.

Probably means he's got a really horrible project lined up for me, but I'll enjoy the moment anyway.

i thought you were "ill"?
:winking:

Lunch. Was just about to head for my usual Sainsbury's or Boots meal deal when I saw a sketchy looking place near Oxford Circus doing Jamaican food. One jerk chicken/rice/beans later I'm glad I made the choice!

Back