• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question What is making you happy today?

Camping in the South of France. Forgot tent poles but the mobile home on the same plot which was included in the price was more than adequate for my needs.

Waking up to a major storm yesterday morning and watching all the other tents get flooded out as I ate my breakfast!

Postman has just been and one letter for me I had no idea what is was. Turns out it's the Ferrari racing days tickets I purchased months ago I'd forgotten about

Postman has just been and one letter for me I had no idea what is was. Turns out it's the Ferrari racing days tickets I purchased months ago I'd forgotten about

I raced a Ferrari last week near St Tropez.

My VW came second but at least I wasn't wearing a pink shirt and white silk scarf like some sort of ****ing ponce.

I raced a Ferrari last week near St Tropez.

My VW came second but at least I wasn't wearing a pink shirt and white silk scarf like some sort of ****ing ponce.

Lol...I won't be driving a Ferrari, it's an actual racing weekend of Ferrari's at Silverstone

Colombia home shirt has arrived in time for tonight's 5 a side game. Been trying to get hold of one since before the World Cup.

A 4 oclock finish on a bank holiday weekend which will be spent with my son, my amazing mrs and a surprise day out for her on monday which im hoping she will thoroughly enjoy leaving me with a day in the pub, throw in 3 points and i will be a very happy chap

Lovely day celebrating my daughters 3rd birthday at a animal rescue park in Brentwood. :thumbsup: Even the rush hour traffic couldn't pee me off.

There was a dog on the Metropolitan Line during rush hour today. No owner, no collar, no Oyster, just mooching about his daily business like the rest of us.

After swearing I'd never fly with Ryanair again a couple of years ago I had to give in this weekend for a stag do over in Dublin. Was surprisingly impressed with how they've upped their game. Allocated seating is better and allowing a little bit more with carry-on makes a difference. They weren't going around measuring everyone's bag, and instead any obviously big ones went in the hold. I thought it made the whole process more relaxed and I also felt that from the plane arriving at the gate we were on and away really quickly. Coupled with the fact that my return flights from Manchester came to £36 in total and Aer Lingus (who I fly with quite a bit to Ireland with work) are usually about £100 return = fantastic value.

Still got the annoying music at the end, scratchcard and hotdog promotions and full of stupid ***** who've obviously never even seen a plane before...

There was a dog on the Metropolitan Line during rush hour today. No owner, no collar, no Oyster, just mooching about his daily business like the rest of us.

Did they get off at Barking?

(oh god what have I started?!)

After swearing I'd never fly with Ryanair again a couple of years ago I had to give in this weekend for a stag do over in Dublin. Was surprisingly impressed with how they've upped their game. Allocated seating is better and allowing a little bit more with carry-on makes a difference. They weren't going around measuring everyone's bag, and instead any obviously big ones went in the hold. I thought it made the whole process more relaxed and I also felt that from the plane arriving at the gate we were on and away really quickly. Coupled with the fact that my return flights from Manchester came to £36 in total and Aer Lingus (who I fly with quite a bit to Ireland with work) are usually about £100 return = fantastic value.

Still got the annoying music at the end, scratchcard and hotdog promotions and full of stupid ***** who've obviously never even seen a plane before...

Funny, really, Ryanair from Stansted was OK a few weeks back - bags weren't even looked at, no problem with getting on (we even were given priority passes as we had kids). On way back though from France, nightmare. Bags too heavy, didn't know what to do with our small surfboard....still, good value though.

Funny, really, Ryanair from Stansted was OK a few weeks back - bags weren't even looked at, no problem with getting on (we even were given priority passes as we had kids). On way back though from France, nightmare. Bags too heavy, didn't know what to do with our small surfboard....still, good value though.

yeah i guess it's still luck of the draw really. if you get a really good value flight and it's not too far then i'd definitely happily go with them again.

Had the same con flying back to Barna from Dublin with them the other day.Ten euros for each extra kilo (three).No thanks!

(Should have remembered to take a pair of scales with us I suppose).:smile:

Wife and kids away so I cycled 40 miles and then ate a Papa John's pizza in front of the Arsenal game with a few chilled continental strength lagers.

Back