• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question What is making you happy today?

The butcher at Marshs in Gt Wakering (Kevin) who gave me a huge rib cow bone for my puppy. It has given her something other than my shoes and the furniture to chew on.

Spending £457 on my Tesco Clubcard credit card for work, knowing that I'll get a lotsa Clubcards points for free as my expenses have already been approved.

Went to the dentists today. The dental nurse was sooo fit I might start eating **** loads of sweets.:smile:

Went to the dentists today. The dental nurse was sooo fit I might start eating **** loads of sweets.:smile:

I can empathise. My physio is unbelievably fit. Almost makes me want to get injured! Had to see her after my Triathlon a year or so back with a legitimate groin strain. That was a lesson in concentration I can tell you.

Look I can kick you in the teeth or goolies if you want me to. I won't even charge.....

Yeah, but it would need to actually hurt...

:winking:

ooh-matron-kenneth-williams-carry-on-bouvier-des-flandres-puppies-for-sale-uk.jpg

I celebration that your taxes are now paying my wages, NR have splashed out loadsa money of a ton of fruit - most of which will probably end up in the bin placed around the office.

Thanks for the banana, it was very nice :smile:

Booked my wedding yesterday 13th June next year and I could not be happier

Early advice big man - don't drink too much! Enjoy the day and remember it, rather than just a blur.

Anyway, I've happily been tucking away at another team's chocolates by accident! Oops :smile:

Back