• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Best place - Bahamas, Paris, Florida

Worst - Aldershot, Colchester. Went to see Southampton in the JPT final against Carlisle with my Southend shirt and got some very off looks indeed

Always wear it with pride on holiday. Last year in Antiqua. Next month I'm taking it to Egypt (as long as it doesn't start another riot!). Worst place I've worn it this year was Crawley, Cheltenham, Swindon.
Keep all my old shirts for prosperity but the War Office keeps telling me to get rid of them. What does she understand? :winking:

In the East, West . South and North Bank.
All of them plus, Ariel on the west bank of Israel, Ginak Island (best place I have ever been) on the North Bank of The Gambia river in West Africa, Gunjur Village In South Gambia, and Oistins on the east coast of Barbados (best fish I have ever eaten)

My old Elonex shirt has been 5,500 metres high in Himalayas, all around Kathmandu and ended up as pride of place in an orphanage in Bucharest Romania. Shame really as that is my second favorite shirt we have had.

i can now say the most embarrassing place i have worn my shirt is in butlins surrounded by arsenal fans and the welsh.

At least one of my shirts go on holiday with me.so far they have been to Australia, Tangier, Tunisia, Egypt, Belgium,Italy,Turkey, Greece,Canada, and the next port of call will be Turkey again in April

Usually take it around the world with me but I think the most unusual place I wore a top was on a visit to the 'DMZ' on the South/ North Korea border

Have worn the famous blue on the back of an elephant in Sri Lanka. This was when I should have been at the LDV final v Blackpool. The natives were in awe. To top it all off my mate sent me a photo text from the stands, which wouldnt go through and kept resending, costing me about £70!

Had a lady in Thailand make me some muay thai fight shorts that i wore in a k-1 fight in Doncaster against a Spaniard. Very proud moment fighting under team GB and wearing the sufc crest. The fight result didnt go my way ( i was robbed ) my first loss but the guy wont forget sufc as my Southend united tattoo on my leg left a lasting impression on his chops :winking:

Had a funny situation in Roots Hall carpark for some reason i was sporting a cheap Avec Southend United tracksuit after training and didnt have time to get home to change due to a large meeting in the pub:thumbsup: walking through the carpark and a group of kids started wispering " that guy is our new signing " i turned around to see who they were talking about to see Alex Revell and the kids looking at ME ! They soon realised i was mashed and could hardly walk in a straight line. They all laughed but i seriously though of going down the players steps into reception and trying my chances.

Had a lady in Thailand make me some muay thai fight shorts that i wore in a k-1 fight in Doncaster against a Spaniard. Very proud moment fighting under team GB and wearing the sufc crest. The fight result didnt go my way ( i was robbed ) my first loss but the guy wont forget sufc as my Southend united tattoo on my leg left a lasting impression on his chops :winking:

Had a funny situation in Roots Hall carpark for some reason i was sporting a cheap Avec Southend United tracksuit after training and didnt have time to get home to change due to a large meeting in the pub:thumbsup: walking through the carpark and a group of kids started wispering " that guy is our new signing " i turned around to see who they were talking about to see Alex Revell and the kids looking at ME ! They soon realised i was mashed and could hardly walk in a straight line. They all laughed but i seriously though of going down the players steps into reception and trying my chances.

Nice story.

Now you see, I would have lapped it up and said ''Yep, I'm your new striker, just got to shake off me injury'' and signed some autographs.

Back