• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

who was fighting?

Status
Not open for further replies.
well just got back i thought we deserved a draw on the 2nd half performance, but to asnwer the top question it was our own fans. Some big lad had a bit of a ruck with a fellow shrimper tearing his shirt and doing a bit of damage to his face jusding by the blood he had all over him, the same big lad also had a bit of a scene in the priory before the game aswell; pi$$ poor really and the geezer should be banned.

it was our own fans. the victim had blood all over his face and his southend away shirt ripped all the way down. two beefy guys were punching him in the face, and well the security didnt get involved and this punch up lasted some time, but NO POLICE were around. disgracefull

I can't believe this, I really can't! What hope have the f**king club got when their OWN fans start fighting amongst themselves?! The club might as well close down. We're in the top three, assured of the play-offs but it could get a whole lot better and there are still ****ed up w***ers fighting each other in the stands. f**k them ... why should the rest of us bother?!

WS

Yeah i couldn't believe it, ive never seen anything like it with our own fans. The scenes were trully shocking.

The big lad was really wading in with the punches!!!

I cant even bother to contemplate it. sounds like the mini ginger ws involved. f**k them. prats.

it was ginger and gingers son, ban them from roots hall for good!

I also cannot beleive they tried to hit the stewards time and time again and there wasn't ANY POLICE in the stadium !

Oxford should be shot for this, they knew we was bringing down a few thousand and not 1 policeman !!

The people involved were walking aroudn the car park during half time and then a little police van arrived outside 15 mins later !!

DISGRACEFUL, Oxford need words

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Xàbia Shrimper @ April 23 2005,19:08)]I can't believe this, I really can't! What hope have the f**king club got when their OWN fans start fighting amongst themselves?! The club might as well close down. We're in the top three, assured of the play-offs but it could get a whole lot better and there are still ****ed up w***ers fighting each other in the stands. f**k them ... why should the rest of us bother?!

WS
How does a bad day get worse?

Reading about things like this..

we never have these sorts of problems at the Hall, and if there are any 'scuffles' then the police and security are very swift in sorting them out

[b said:
Quote[/b] (SUFC Employee @ April 23 2005,19:27)]we never have these sorts of problems at the Hall, and if there are any 'scuffles' then the police and security are very swift in sorting them out
EXACTLY

But Oxfords security was terrible, the stewards were scared (fair enough) but nothing was done, just people watching in shock !

Surely someone should say something to Oxford, not 1 policeman in the stadium !

From where I was it looked as though Ginger and his son wouldn't sit down. The lad who got hit (I think) asked them to move and they wouldn't; the stewards then moved them on and the lad made some comment as they were going off. Gingers son turned out and told him to "shut his f***ing mouth" and then laid into him. Ginger finished it off with a punch that probably broke the lads nose.

It was totally disgraceful and I hope they are banned for life to be honest.

i dont know what the fight was about but the person who seemed to start it was in a blue shirt and walked behing one guy and suddenly kicked him in the back and then started laying into him - when the guy tried to retaliate one of the guys friends who started it also started throwing some mean punches! It was absolutely disgraceful the guy who started it should be banned for life!

I'm sure the club will be taking appropriate action, there was obviously no need for violence, and I reckon they should pay for a replacement shirt for the one they ripped of that bloke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back