• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

who was fighting?

Status
Not open for further replies.
[b said:
Quote[/b] (CS J @ April 23 2005,23:00)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Guest @ April 23 2005,20:30)]Its areason why I stopped posting on here, you should ban them from here, if they start to gloat, the pratt in the sun glasses and white coat goading fans from 100 yards
easy there fella.. no need to put a bloody PNC description on him
Why not? The vast majority of our fans don't want to be associated with a "prat in the sun glasses and white coat goading fans" and have every right to try and make sure these sorts of people (they are not fans) are driven away from the game. Why should we have to put up with them, for feck's sake?! If I was there, I would have described the whole f**king lot of them if it meant we could attend future games in the safety we should expect ...

WS

mad.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Xàbia Shrimper @ April 23 2005,21:54)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (TrueBlue @ April 23 2005,22:51)]End of the day people on here can speculate and carry on till their blue in the face I personaly dont blame the Oxford security or the police how often do you need to sort out your own fans from eachother!

End of the day unless you were there you don't know the facts and you don't know the cause of the situation fair enough we should not be fighting with eachother should wait till we know the FACTS!
Scott, how many facts do you want than at least half a dozen individuals (who satisfy your requirement to have been AT the game) identifying the ginger clan as the attackers at Oxford and at the Bristol Rovers game a couple of months ago? It sounds very much like you're defending them. If I were you, I'd wash your hands completely of scum like these two ...

WS
once again i noticed you calling them scum.. i agree 100% with trueblue..no blame or speculation should be done until the facts are known.
and for the bloke who saw fit to come and find me at half time and threaten me, well that was contradictive wasnt it?

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Scott, how many facts do you want than at least half a dozen individuals (who satisfy your requirement to have been AT the game) identifying the ginger clan as the attackers at Oxford and at the Bristol Rovers game a couple of months ago? It sounds very much like you're defending them. If I were you, I'd wash your hands completely of scum like these two ...
Not defending nobody I think its a disgrace that our supporters are fighting eachother, all I am getting at is that this is the sort of debate that is more then likley to spiral out of control personaly Mike I would lock the thread before it gets too heated!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Xàbia Shrimper @ April 23 2005,22:04)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (CS J @ April 23 2005,23:00)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Guest @ April 23 2005,20:30)]Its areason why I stopped posting on here, you should ban them from here, if they start to gloat, the pratt in the sun glasses and white coat goading fans from 100 yards
easy there fella.. no need to put a bloody PNC description on him
Why not? The vast majority of our fans don't want to be associated with a "prat in the sun glasses and white coat goading fans" and have every right to try and make sure these sorts of people (they are not fans) are driven away from the game. Why should we have to put up with them, for feck's sake?! If I was there, I would have described the whole f**king lot of them if it meant we could attend future games in the safety we should expect ...

WS

mad.gif
because it isnt right.. the one in question wasnt doing anything apart from enjoying himself

[b said:
Quote[/b] (CS J @ April 23 2005,23:02)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Xàbia Shrimper @ April 23 2005,21:50)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Einstein @ April 23 2005,22:14)]According to Spooner they have been given immediate 3 year banning orders from every ground in the country and will also be facing an Oxford Magistrate who is harsher than the average Magistrate!
THAT is excellent news. Long may these ******* remain ousted from Roots Hall and beyond ...

WS
f**king unbelievable.. how can you get away with calling them *******..?
"****** : a person considered to be foolish or socially inept".

It would seem they fit the term perfectly so I stand by it ...

WS

[b said:
Quote[/b] (CS J @ April 23 2005,22:02)]
[b said:
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Einstein @ April 23 2005,22:14)]According to Spooner they have been given immediate 3 year banning orders from every ground in the country and will also be facing an Oxford Magistrate who is harsher than the average Magistrate!
THAT is excellent news. Long may these ******* remain ousted from Roots Hall and beyond ...

WS
Scientific fact! Simian looks. Protruding foreheads. Eyes too close together!

Oh! And everything they do exposes them as such!!!!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Xàbia Shrimper @ April 23 2005,22:06)]
[b said:
[b said:
[b said:

WS

WS
and you would say that to them?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TrueBlue @ April 23 2005,22:07)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]and for the bloke who saw fit to come and find me at half time and threaten me, well that was contradictive wasnt it?
To be fair to him though J he wernt looking for a fight just wanted to know the situation
true, but he soon backed off didnt he, giving it the whole
"my best mates a boxer"

[b said:
Quote[/b] (CS J @ April 23 2005,23:05)]because it isnt right.. the one in question wasnt doing anything apart from enjoying himself
So it's perfectly acceptable to you that this person's actions put every other Southend fan ~ innocent or otherwise ~ at risk from reprisals then?

WS

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Xàbia Shrimper @ April 23 2005,22:09)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (CS J @ April 23 2005,23:05)]because it isnt right.. the one in question wasnt doing anything apart from enjoying himself
So it's perfectly acceptable to you that this person's actions put every other Southend fan ~ innocent or otherwise ~ at risk from reprisals then?

WS
did i say that? he wasnt putting anyone at risk.. he was having a sing song and a good time,

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TrueBlue @ April 23 2005,23:04)]personaly Mike I would lock the thread before it gets too heated!
So, Scott, I should lock the subject because the "boys" are back from their travels, should I? Sorry mate, I'm not going to succumb to intimidation. If people want to discuss it and if people want to condemn it (the vast, vast majority I suspect) then they have every right ...

WS

good, i was worried the nanny state marshall authority was going to happen again there..
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (CS J @ April 23 2005,23:08)]
[b said:
[b said:
[b said:
[b said:

WS

WS
I would be very interested in opening a debate with them. Unfortunately, from past experience stretching back over 20 years, these people don't take kindly to debate, preferring to speak with violence ...

WS

[b said:
Quote[/b] (seenyeva kryevyetka @ April 23 2005,22:06)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (CS J @ April 23 2005,22:02)]
[b said:
[b said:

WS
Scientific fact! Simian looks. Protruding foreheads. Eyes too close together!

Oh! And everything they do exposes them as such!!!!
You know phrenology was pretty much discredited by the mid-19th century. Still, ...

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Xàbia Shrimper @ April 23 2005,22:12)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (CS J @ April 23 2005,23:08)]
[b said:
[b said:
[b said:
[b said:

WS

WS
I would be very interested in opening a debate with them. Unfortunately, from past experience stretching back over 20 years, these people don't take kindly to debate, preferring to speak with violence ...

WS
that is true, i will agree with you there...

[b said:
Quote[/b] (CS J @ April 23 2005,23:10)]
[b said:
[b said:

WS
did i say that? he wasnt putting anyone at risk.. he was having a sing song and a good time,
Are you serious?! "Goading fans from 100 yards" hardly constitutes supporting the team and definately puts fans at risk. It's happened before (when West Stand had to flee in the wake of Cardiff a few years ago because someone couldn't back up their goading) and it will no doubt happen again because of an idiot like this. There is simply no defence. Spirited banter is excusable. All out goading is not.

WS

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Xàbia Shrimper @ April 23 2005,22:17)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (CS J @ April 23 2005,23:10)]
[b said:
[b said:

WS
Are you serious?! "Goading fans from 100 yards" hardly constitutes supporting the team and definately puts fans at risk. It's happened before (when West Stand had to flee in the wake of Cardiff a few years ago because someone couldn't back up their goading) and it will no doubt happen again because of an idiot like this. There is simply no defence. Spirited banter is excusable. All out goading is not.

WS
he was singing oxford are going nowhere... that is hardly goading?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back