• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

who was fighting?

Status
Not open for further replies.
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Guest @ April 23 2005,19:39)]IT WAS GINGER
Disgraceful!!!

Should be banned both of them!!!

Never seen nothing like it within our own fans!!!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (fbm @ April 23 2005,19:31)]From where I was it looked as though Ginger and his son wouldn't sit down. The lad who got hit (I think) asked them to move and they wouldn't; the stewards then moved them on and the lad made some comment as they were going off. Gingers son turned out and told him to "shut his f***ing mouth" and then laid into him. Ginger finished it off with a punch that probably broke the lads nose.

It was totally disgraceful and I hope they are banned for life to be honest.
Why does this not surprise me?!

Jamie once attacked the old landlord of the Spread after a game and then proceeded to pull down the big screen as he made his way out with his cronies. A nasty little piece of work.

I don't suppose the club have much jurisdiction but I would say that it would be no loss if this family was banned indefinately, no matter how many years they have been involved with Southend United.

Indeed, the two lardy ******* were the Bristol barmaid molester (who I have since found out is Ginger) and his corpulent offspring. (And I thought I was fat!!) I would say that they are a disgrace to SUFC, we supporters and the human race in general. They are possibly the greatest argument for eugenics, or at least the compulsory sterilization of the under classes.
As I understand someone was asked by a disable man to sit down as he could not see the pitch. The guy in the wheel chair was then greeted with a tirade of invective. A third party got involved and said that he would make them sit down. A scuffle ensued.

(footnote: I overheard later that it was supposedly Lardy Jun. who was actually defending the disabled man's honour. But knowing something of his track record it seems unlikely.)

Its areason why I stopped posting on here, you should ban them from here, if they start to gloat, the pratt in the sun glasses and white coat goading fans from 100 yards, and then after as we made our way to the coaches, a 17 yr old still in nappies goading away fans

You not big and a disgrace to the club.

Also fighting at half time , underneath the concourse, absolute disgrace to the club and let down the fans who supported the team.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Guest @ April 23 2005,20:30)]Its areason why I stopped posting on here, you should ban them from here, if they start to gloat, the pratt in the sun glasses and white coat goading fans from 100 yards, and then after as we made our way to the coaches, a 17 yr old still in nappies goading away fans

You not big and a disgrace to the club.

Also fighting at half time , underneath the concourse, absolute disgrace to the club and let down the fans who supported the team.
Yea, I gave the coach area a wide birth - even though it meant a 10 minute walk - after witnessing some of our p**ks goading similar p**ks from Oxford.

Brave these kids arent they?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Guest @ April 23 2005,20:30)]Also fighting at half time , underneath the concourse, absolute disgrace to the club and let down the fans who supported the team.
Are you serious
rock.gif

About time he grew up !
mad.gif

Stupid fat chavs
biggrin.gif

The reason the guy who got beaten up was beaten up was (that was a mouthful)it was because Ginge and his son took up 6 seats and Ginge was in his seat. And also his son thought he WAS A PIE!
tounge.gif
wink.gif

Yep, you didn't need two guesses who was involved in the fighting.  Every away game I've seen them at this season they've been nothing short of an embarassment.  About time they were banned - home and away.  

I notice that they've been nowhere to be seen in recent years and have jumped on the bandwagon as have a number of other less desirables (I refuse to call them supporters) this year.

It's getting to the stage where I don't look forward to away games where we have a big following (and home games as well).  All the moaners, hangers-on and low-lifes turn-up who know sweet fa about the team.  Give me a Macclesfield, Kidderminster etc anyday with just the true hardcore away support.

According to Spooner they have been given immediate 3 year banning orders from every ground in the country and will also be facing an Oxford Magistrate who is harsher than the average Magistrate!

Spooner does not rate their chances as CCTV was directly on them at the time and will be used against them. The pictures were not clear what actually started the fighting, however he said he had watch it 4/5 times and said it was an 'horrific assault'. A custodial sentence was not ruled out!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Einstein @ April 23 2005,21:14)]According to Spooner they have been given immediate 3 year banning orders from every ground in the country and will also be facing an Oxford Magistrate who is harsher than the average Magistrate!

Spooner does not rate their chances as CCTV was directly on them at the time and will be used against them.  The pictures were not clear what actually started the fighting, however he said he had watch it 4/5 times and said it was an 'horrific assault'.  A custodial sentence was not ruled out!
That's one bit of good news.  
biggrin.gif
  Shame the Bristol Rovers incidents can't be taken into account although I guess they'll have plenty of other previous that'll go against them  
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Einstein @ April 23 2005,22:14)]According to Spooner they have been given immediate 3 year banning orders from every ground in the country and will also be facing an Oxford Magistrate who is harsher than the average Magistrate!
THAT is excellent news. Long may these ******* remain ousted from Roots Hall and beyond ...

WS

End of the day people on here can speculate and carry on till their blue in the face I personaly dont blame the Oxford security or the police how often do you need to sort out your own fans from eachother!

End of the day unless you were there you don't know the facts and you don't know the cause of the situation fair enough we should not be fighting with eachother should wait till we know the FACTS!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TrueBlue @ April 23 2005,22:51)]End of the day people on here can speculate and carry on till their blue in the face I personaly dont blame the Oxford security or the police how often do you need to sort out your own fans from eachother!

End of the day unless you were there you don't know the facts and you don't know the cause of the situation fair enough we should not be fighting with eachother should wait till we know the FACTS!
Scott, how many facts do you want than at least half a dozen individuals (who satisfy your requirement to have been AT the game) identifying the ginger clan as the attackers at Oxford and at the Bristol Rovers game a couple of months ago? It sounds very much like you're defending them. If I were you, I'd wash your hands completely of scum like these two ...

WS

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Guest @ April 23 2005,19:21)]Probably CS J and his little mob of kids.
and your supposed to be funny? muppet

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TrueBlue @ April 23 2005,21:51)]End of the day people on here can speculate and carry on till their blue in the face I personaly dont blame the Oxford security or the police how often do you need to sort out your own fans from eachother!

Hope the punctuation clique aren't around today.

What exactly are you trying to say?

It seems the facts are there for all to see, from people who were at the game, so why shouldn't people talk about it? It seems that these guys are pretty dodgy, that what they did was pretty inexcusable and that they're going to get their just desserts.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Xàbia Shrimper @ April 23 2005,21:54)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (TrueBlue @ April 23 2005,22:51)]End of the day people on here can speculate and carry on till their blue in the face I personaly dont blame the Oxford security or the police how often do you need to sort out your own fans from eachother!

Scott, how many facts do you want than at least half a dozen individuals (who satisfy your requirement to have been AT the game) identifying the ginger clan as the attackers at Oxford and at the Bristol Rovers game a couple of months ago? It sounds very much like you're defending them. If I were you, I'd wash your hands completely of scum like these two ...

WS
Without question at BOTH Oxford and Bristol Rovers it was the gingers.

Today, after the first few fists had been thrown and they'd parted ways for a few seconds they then went at it hammer and tongues again. Obviously saw it as a good chance for some more agro. Can't blame the stewards for not being stronger - if you were paid £5 an hour would you put your body in between 20+ stone men? I know I wouldn't!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Guest @ April 23 2005,20:30)]Its areason why I stopped posting on here, you should ban them from here, if they start to gloat, the pratt in the sun glasses and white coat goading fans from 100 yards
easy there fella.. no need to put a bloody PNC description on him

The guy in the black shirt (Ginger I gather) looked like he'd just got out of jail, bloody animal! Let's hope he's going back there.

Can't believe there wasn't a single policeman absoloutely ridiculous when you consider they knew we were going to bring a lot down. There was trouble outside after, too, the guy (who I believe was the guy who was punched) in the grey coat and cap giving it to the Oxford fans on his own who were being separated by a group of stewards. The coach then left as the Southend fan was going round the back to find the Oxford lot with his mates so I don't know what happened next. It was the same lads who were standing up at the front although the moron in the white coat and sunglasses wasn't there.

First time I've ever seen trouble at a Southend match, made me ashamed. I wonder what the players were thinking seeing it.:(

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Xàbia Shrimper @ April 23 2005,21:50)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Einstein @ April 23 2005,22:14)]According to Spooner they have been given immediate 3 year banning orders from every ground in the country and will also be facing an Oxford Magistrate who is harsher than the average Magistrate!
THAT is excellent news. Long may these ******* remain ousted from Roots Hall and beyond ...

WS
f**king unbelievable.. how can you get away with calling them *******..?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back