• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Southend to play West Ham - Tuesday August 3rd

Did you get your own seat Homey? Or will you have to have it disinfected due to a Spammer using it?

got a seat 3 down from it Hooly, but rest assured if i have another **** day like today and there is a spammer in it im more likely to rip from its fixing and throw him and it over the edge the same way mcnasty teeth went south upper to pitch

I hope to see Robert Green did a USA style howler in goal and allowed us a winner :p that would **** them off!

Ha ha ha ha ha ha I can't beleive you pillocks are making such a fuss about a bloody friendly, we're only playing you as a favour!

As for you Tottenham 541, please be sitting near me you utter tool

I think you've all missed the point - surely this is a great oppurtunity to revisit a certain song about a certain female director of the opposition?

Ha ha ha ha ha ha I can't beleive you pillocks are making such a fuss about a bloody friendly, we're only playing you as a favour!

No wonder we don't like your lot. You've come on here in a bullying and superior manner. I'm sure that if any away supporters thought they would sit in amongst the spam fans at Upton Park in a friendly, and do what ever they damned wanted, as they are superior, you'd have something to say about it, and wouldn't just say ''It's only a friendly.''

Just out of interest, are you a neanderthal type with a bald head, wearing a West Ham shirt?

Last edited:

And this is an example of the great fans of West Ham United??.... you must be so proud....

Thats why we are different, we support our team, welcome newcomers to the board and engage in opinions, and respect their views..... True football supporters

Rather than come on to somebody else's board and be abusive,

I for one am grateful to the real fans of West Ham that are coming to The Hall tonight , as we could really do with the money!

To give him his dues he's sussed out the Spurs lad early on though hasn't he?

Precisely.

Back on the text ticket fiasco... I finally got through yesterday evening and was fobbed off with the excuse that they're fixing the problem and I should have my ticket through to my phone by 11am today, if not, I'm supposed to ring them, which is surprisingly hard when you're conducting and transcribing interviews all day.

I think they have a complex as they are now one of the small clubs in the premiership. They have Sullivan and Gold who will run a tight ship without speculating too much. Tough times ahead for West Ham I feel, and I think their fans know it.

I think they have a complex as they are now one of the small clubs in the premiership. They have Sullivan and Gold who will run a tight ship without speculating too much. Tough times ahead for West Ham I feel, and I think their fans know it.

What did Simon Jordan say about them, ''Can't take a man seriuosly who sell's dildo's for living???''

I think you'll find it was your lot that asked us so we are actually doing you a favour.

Was on the phone several times this morning started at no 20 then down to 12 and then got cut off

started again started at 12 got down and finally through after 30 minutes, but is not about time they
changed the messages you listen to why on hold epsically buying tickets for our home game with millwall on the 3rd march, and get your child for a mascot for 08/09 season

Dave Scriven was singing the praises of Geoff King, and all the good things he has done for the club behind the scenes that he doesn't get credit for. One of those things is a much better ticketing system. What you've posted there Homer, should be sent to Geoff King to let him know how his blasted ticket system is working (Or not working).

Precisely.

Back on the text ticket fiasco... I finally got through yesterday evening and was fobbed off with the excuse that they're fixing the problem and I should have my ticket through to my phone by 11am today, if not, I'm supposed to ring them, which is surprisingly hard when you're conducting and transcribing interviews all day.
Great.

I'm tied up in meetings most of the day so I can't spend 20-30 minutes on the phone at a time like yesterday trying to get through. Likely that'll work then.

Dave Scriven was singing the praises of Geoff King, and all the good things he has done for the club behind the scenes that he doesn't get credit for. One of those things is a much better ticketing system. What you've posted there Homer, should be sent to Geoff King to let him know how his blasted ticket system is working (Or not working).

The thing is, 80% of the time, it works fine and is hugely beneficial for people like me who can't get down the club shop. I ring up, spend 2 minutes on the phone as they have my details and have a ticket sent to my phone usually within 10 minutes. I've only had problems once before, and that was sorted pretty easily by issuing me with a paper ticket that I collected on the day. It'll be the same this evening, but it's just getting through to them.

Great.

I'm tied up in meetings most of the day so I can't spend 20-30 minutes on the phone at a time like yesterday trying to get through. Likely that'll work then.

If you can, try around 2:30ish... I got through and was fourth in the queue at that time but couldn't stay on the line. I tried again at 5:30 and got through straight away.

Back