• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I see the club tweeted ticket details this morning with a link to the official site. What they fail to mention is that half the ticket Categories are not available and cheapest seats are at the moment £38/£19.

Judging by comments on the Preston forum (who are also using See Tickets) it would appear that See Tickets are reluctant to release extra blocks when cheaper seats sell out, even if that means there are only expensive tickets remaining. This is due to Wembley policy (stewarding/catering/cleaning etc).
Preston did originally have some Level 5 (top tier) tickets made available from the start, these have all sold out along with the cheaper lower tier tickets. Their official allocation was also 30,000 but that does not really mean a thing as See Tickets and Wembley put just over 20,000 on sale and will only release further blocks when they want. Their tickets have yet to go on general sale but as the majority of tickets remaining are all quite expensive they are not expecting a huge uptake.

I have a feeling that unless we all but sell out our remaining tickets then we will not get any further cheaper tickets. I suppose there is a chance as we must only have about 3,500 left to sell, but if there are only Cat 3 and above left that might put off some people from attending and yet I bet the official site will still say tickets are available from £26/£13.

Thanks for the info mate...

Just got my nine tickets safely at home. Block 143. Some are not regulars nowadays but we have all done our penance in the 80's so deserve not to be labelled 'day trippers'

I'm not sure the total crowd will exceed what we took for JPT game.
I guess this is mainly regulars , semi-regulars and those that attend a few games per season.
Some 'day trippers' , but significantly down on last time.
Can see the positives and negatives in that.

Got email this morning saying mine have been dispatched :smile:

I got a email saying they have been dispatched today and should be with me in the next 2-3 days (Thurs or Fri) but if I haven't got them 72 hours before the "show" I should ring them (which I make to be Weds at 5.50pm).

Sounds like organization and timing that only SUFC could be involved in

I'm not sure the total crowd will exceed what we took for JPT game.
I guess this is mainly regulars , semi-regulars and those that attend a few games per season.
Some 'day trippers' , but significantly down on last time.
Can see the positives and negatives in that.

Interesting second sentence. If that assumption is true (and I think it may be) then filling Fossetts Farm may not be as daunting as I originally thought.

Interesting second sentence. If that assumption is true (and I think it may be) then filling Fossetts Farm may not be as daunting as I originally thought.

I've always said we have a core fan base of 10k and another 5k who pick and chose games. Fossetts would be 15k most games if we ever move and we're higher up the leagues and playing good football.

Why are people thinking we won't take many more it's Tuesday!! And by the end of today it will be 18k at least I stil think there wil be 2 or 3 k buy on the day so we are stil looking at 24k-26k overall with weds thurs fri sales to go

I've got an e-mail saying dispatched..hope they come by Thursday, don't really fancy a sweat on Friday.

I got a email saying they have been dispatched today and should be with me in the next 2-3 days (Thurs or Fri) but if I haven't got them 72 hours before the "show" I should ring them (which I make to be Weds at 5.50pm).

Sounds like organization and timing that only SUFC could be involved in

As I said on another thread, don't panic, SEEtickets are a decent outfit, they're not conmen. IF you're tickets haven't come by Friday or Saturday, then speak to them on the phone. They will cancel the missing tickets & re-issue new ones (the same seats) which will be collectible from Wembley Box Office.

I had this last year with See, and they were very helpful.

Orient took about 20K last year for the L1 final, Brentford about 22K for the previous year. If its two long established Football League mainstays (ie not a Fleetwood, or a Burton) playing each other, you can expect between 35k and 45K.

Back