• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Fire in North Kensington.

On an opposite but equal footing, can we then 'deport' the likes of Tommy Robinson and those Britain First ****ehawks for inciting the same kind of violence against muslims that Islamic hate preachers do against the west?

Little teeny Tommy Robinson on his ego trip is as vile a hate 'preacher' as any Abu Hamza's of this world. Creates and, not directly, but through implication of his words incites violence by his low-tolerance, low-intellect followers.

We stopped deporting convicts in 1868.

Besides deport them where? I can just imagine the Governments of Pakistan, Yemen etc greeting these people with open arms.

Scotland wants independence. Frankly I couldn't give a toss where they are deported. I'd rather deport 4,000 on a watch list and find that 1,000 was a mistake than none at all. Human rights? I'd say the rights of the 65 million outweigh the 'rights' of evil scum.

I agree, that's pretty sickening. Perhaps if the police stepped in it would have caused more harm than good? 99% of Muslims would have thought they were arses, and I've seen nothing in the media, so lets not give these morons speaking hateful crap any creedence.

That's the thing. Sajid Javed was saying on LBC that he's outraged because these people give all Muslims a bad name. Personally I can't abide people that use the collective responsibility argument, but the fact remains that some imbeciles do, and will tar all muslims with the same brush. He wanted the Police to get involved, especially as there were only about 300 of them in total.

I would remind people that you are able to disagree with each other without getting personal and slinging abuse and name calling.

Keep it civil please.

You haven't got a ****ing clue what you're talking about, so pipe down.
:winking:

Scotland wants independence. Frankly I couldn't give a toss where they are deported. I'd rather deport 4,000 on a watch list and find that 1,000 was a mistake than none at all. Human rights? I'd say the rights of the 65 million outweigh the 'rights' of evil scum.

Didnt you just say:

Didn't stop us with Australia. For me some of the posting on this thread demonstrates the problem we have with the country and the world today. People so blinkered in beliefs that rational thoughts have long gone out the window so sniping and blame ends up being the result.

Lets think rationally. You call to deport 4000, but you cant just deport British people to another country.

How many of those 4000 are an actual threat?

How will coming down hard on them affect other muslims, would you say they are more or less likely to be radicalised if you just start sending thousands of their friends to some random country?

This is somewhat off topic from the fire anyway....

Didnt you just say:

Lets think rationally. You call to deport 4000, but you cant just deport British people to another country.

How many of those 4000 are an actual threat?

How will coming down hard on them affect other muslims, would you say they are more or less likely to be radicalised if you just start sending thousands of their friends to some random country?

This is somewhat off topic from the fire anyway....

All of them.

For those of us who live in the real world we know that ISIS has many more supporters amongst British muslims than just the 4,000 on the watch list. Under legal guidance there are groups who act as 'decoys'. By that I mean they deliberately draw attention to themselves as potential terrorists, without actually doing anything. They know the police have limited resources and money. Whilst one man is being 'watched' by a total team of 28 officers another can slip the net.

One of the killers on London Bridge had been on the watch list and a decision had to be made after 18months as nothing had happened. The 'decoys' are every bit as guilty as the killers. Of course the lefties and the muslim community immediately blame the authorities, police or intelligence for the reason attacks.

If we finally grew a pair as a country then we would start deporting people or if they are British born intern them on a Scottish island or somewhere suitable for life. And if you say "remove one terrorist two take his place" then on that basis we should immediately release the man that drove his van into the crowd at the mosque this morning.

All of them.

For those of us who live in the real world we know that ISIS has many more supporters amongst British muslims than just the 4,000 on the watch list. Under legal guidance there are groups who act as 'decoys'. By that I mean they deliberately draw attention to themselves as potential terrorists, without actually doing anything. They know the police have limited resources and money. Whilst one man is being 'watched' by a total team of 28 officers another can slip the net.

One of the killers on London Bridge had been on the watch list and a decision had to be made after 18months as nothing had happened. The 'decoys' are every bit as guilty as the killers. Of course the lefties and the muslim community immediately blame the authorities, police or intelligence for the reason attacks.

If we finally grew a pair as a country then we would start deporting people or if they are British born intern them on a Scottish island or somewhere suitable for life. And if you say "remove one terrorist two take his place" then on that basis we should immediately release the man that drove his van into the crowd at the mosque this morning.

Great idea. Instead of stretching our resources even more, why not get Donald to take care of them at Guantanamo Bay? Sort out the Muslims first then move onto the next batch of terrorists. Chances are that once Theresa has done the deal with the DUP we could chuck into a few of the paramilitary units from Sinn Fein and the Loyalists next maybe.

Just watched an interview with that slimy snake Amess on BBC Look East. I quote "ultimately it is down to the ministers but we were given bad advise"

What a disgusting, lying, sloping shouldered little f****r.

Just watched an interview with that slimy snake Amess on BBC Look East. I quote "ultimately it is down to the ministers but we were given bad advise"

What a disgusting, lying, sloping shouldered little f****r.

He speaks highly of you.:smile:

Might as well pop this here since the last one was deleted. Tomorrow in London, the great unwashed will be hi-jacking the tragedy of Grenfell Tower to their own agenda when they march and attempt to disrupt the Queens Speech. Tomorrow will see those emergency service personnel who have been hailed hero's these past few weeks will be treated like ***** by the scumbags who will be screaming for justice although they wouldn't be able to find where those in need of justice come from with an A to Z.

Just give that some thought tomorrow when the riots start.

The cause of the fire was from a faulty fridge freezer by hotpoint.
They are recalling all these fridge freezers so please evryone check yours.
If you are not sure where to find the product number it is often inside the fridge at the side by the salad compartment. I am not fully sure of the product number but it can easily be found on the hotpoint site

The cause of the fire was from a faulty fridge freezer by hotpoint.
They are recalling all these fridge freezers so please evryone check yours.
If you are not sure where to find the product number it is often inside the fridge at the side by the salad compartment. I am not fully sure of the product number but it can easily be found on the hotpoint site

Are you sure about that.?

A recall only happens if there is a clear pattern of a certain model catching fire. Some real knee-jerk reactions to this, Hotpoint asking customers to contact them and Camden evacuating 5 blocks in the middle of the night.

Doesn't matter what 10 year old electrical appliance started the fire, it happens all the time. It was not just the wrong cladding but the style in which it was fitted on Grenfell, which allowed such a rapid fire spread.

95 buildings have failed fire safety test due to having the same cladding as the Grenfell building.

Sadly the police have had to charge the first person with fraud over Grenfell tower. He claimed he lost his family in the fire.

Still that now seems the way in the modern era, when people think of money first. There is an interesting documentary about a women who claimed she was in the WTC 1 on 9/11. She even met the family of a Fireman who died and claimed he was the one who recued her but went back in. It was later proved her injuries were from a previous car crash.....Some truly sick people in this world.

Sadly the police have had to charge the first person with fraud over Grenfell tower. He claimed he lost his family in the fire.

Still that now seems the way in the modern era, when people think of money first. There is an interesting documentary about a women who claimed she was in the WTC 1 on 9/11. She even met the family of a Fireman who died and claimed he was the one who recued her but went back in. It was later proved her injuries were from a previous car crash.....Some truly sick people in this world.

Maybe not sick, but maybe mentally ill, vast difference Rigsby

I agree it is totally wrong, but to say they are sick and yet no nothing of them is equally wrong, its why mental health is still a taboo subject to many, who are ignorant of the symptoms and presume too much

UTS

I agree it is totally wrong, but to say they are sick and yet no nothing of them is equally wrong, its why mental health is still a taboo subject to many, who are ignorant of the symptoms and presume too much

UTS

Not to mentally ill to claim compensation via a solicitor or deceive victim groups and grieving families.

I didn't use the word sick to mean mentally ill, I mean sick as in paedophile sick. When you enjoy duping not just the victim but the family as well and of course a few bleeding hart liberals who believe going on a course and saying sorry means your fit to walk the streets.

UTS

I dunno, it's a bit rich claiming some who's opportunistic and greedy to be mentally ill, when I've seen friends and family members who have suffered with it.

Back