• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Dorian Dervite

I heard on friday night Charlie Mulgrew was on his way back to the club.

Perhaps we can be sponserd by friends reunited next season.

Just been told by someone who is normally quite knowledgeable about these things that both Mulgrew and Dervite were rumoured to be there Friday.

Last edited:
The thing with rumours is they can be just that. Dervite at Roots Hall a bit hard to be in two places at once?

Slovénie-France Espoirs
Début de campagne victorieux en Slovénie (3-1)
Les Bleuets débutaient cet après-midi au nord-est de la Slovénie les éliminatoires de l'Euro 2011 Espoirs, après que le match ait été reporté hier suite à des pluies torrentielles. Au stade Ob Jezeru de Velenje, les coéquipiers d'Etienne Capoue (photo) ont bien négocié leur entrée en matière avec un succès 3-1 (photo).

La dernière opposition des Bleuets face à la Slovénie remontait au 5 octobre 2006, avec une victoire 2-0 à Amiens, qui avait ouvert aux coéquipiers de Karim Benzema et Yoann Gourcuff les barrages de l'Euro 2007.

Ce samedi, face à une équipe qui avait déjà débuté les qualifications par un succès face à Malte, les Bleuets ont bien entamé le match, menant 2-0 à la pause après une réalisation d'Anthony Modeste (18ème), puis un exploit de son coéquipier en attaque Djamel Bakar, titulaire aujourd'* et auteur d'un impressionnant raid solitaire victorieux juste avant le retour aux vestiaires (2-0, 43ème).

Et si Mihelic réduisait la marque à la 70ème minute, le pressing des Tricolore permettait à ces derniers de profiter dans le temps additionnel d'un but contre son camp de Skarabot (3-1, 91ème) sur un centre de Sakho.

Les Tricolores, qui ont abordé leur saison par un nul 2-2 à Biarritz face à la Pologne, auront mardi (20h50) le soutien du public de Gueugnon pour un nouveau rendez-vous programmé face à l'Ukraine ; un match où Sébastien Corchia, Yann M'Vila ou encore Magaye Gueye, retenus en juillet par Jean Gallice lors de l'Euro des 19 ans, devraient retrouver quelques-uns des nouveaux tenants de cette catégorie.

Pour les joueurs d'Erick Mombaerts, l'objectif de la phase finale au Danemark est d'autant plus attractif que celle-ci sera qualificative pour les Jeux Olympiques de Londres en 2012.

Fiche technique

Slovénie-France : 1-3, éliminatoires Euro 2011 à Velenje, stade Ob Jezeru.

Buts pour la France : Modeste (18ème), Bakar (43ème), Skarabot (csc, 91ème)
But pour la Slovénie : Mihelic (70ème)

France : Placide - Bocaly, Dervite, Sakho, Mbengue, Sissoko (cap.), Capoue (Ngoyi 72ème), Sakho, Sankharé (puis M'Vila 65ème), Bakar, Modeste (puis Gueye 83ème). Sélectionneur: Erick Mombaerts

Slovénie : Oblak - Skubic, Mijatovic, Balazic, Skarabot, Omladic (puis Marceta 71ème), Bacinovic (puis Geric 46ème), Tolimir, Mihelic (cap.) (puis Plut 85ème), Velikonja, Matav. Sélectionneur: Tomaz Kavcic

The thing with rumours is they can be just that. Dervite at Roots Hall a bit hard to be in two places at once?
Mate. Exactly what I said an hour ago, but I couldn't find the team list. :goodun:

Amazing that some people will just ignore hard facts & believe any rumour going.

Why would Mulgrew go from Aberdeen to us? Makes no sense whatsoever

More likely with Dervite as he isnt getting first team football

Doubt either will come though - not with our finances

If Dervite and Mulgrew joining is true then i'd be in heaven. Mulgrew might want to leave Aberdeen due to the manager, he's not been doing that well, dissalousined(sp) with the players you may say. But i can't see either coming back. Anyone know when we'd be expected to have this confirmed or denied.

If Dervite and Mulgrew joining is true then i'd be in heaven. Mulgrew might want to leave Aberdeen due to the manager, he's not been doing that well, dissalousined(sp) with the players you may say. But i can't see either coming back. Anyone know when we'd be expected to have this confirmed or denied.

Probably the best attempt at spelling disillusioned ever.

Last edited:
we will definitely be in for him when the window opens imo...

Plus a striker and left back.

All quality ones as well.

We pull them off, there will be tears of joy.

Tough market though, so nothing is that simple unfortunately.
why left back got herd and barrett can cover? We need a striker

why left back got herd and barrett can cover? We need a striker

eastwood_southend.jpg

Understandably. Most players just get signing-on fee. But at Southend we give them so much more.

Reminds me of the story Rod Marsh told about his last match for England in the early '70s under Sir Alf:-

AR: If you aren't putting enough effort in, Rodney, I'll be pulling you off at half-time.

RM: Blimey, we only get tea and bikkies at Man City...

Last edited:
Why would we want a new left back? Whats Herd got to do to win over some on here. Prefere him to Mulgrew or Harding any day.

Noooo, bless him, Johnny Herd is a fantastic prospect but I would take Charlie or Dan any day.

Well, regarding these rumours there's one way to find out, get down to the training ground.

Seriously, seriously doubt Dervite though.

Back