• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Would you be able to make a shindig on Sat 30th April?

• Total voters

Smiffy

¡Viva la Aussielución! 🇦🇺 🦘 ⭐️
Staff member
Haven't heard anything regarding the annual end of season bash?

Is there going to be one after the Burton home game (30th April)??...

I need to retain my SZ Drinking Competition title, which I've held for 2 seasons now. :dizzy:

PS: Please add your Yes/No/Maybe to the poll.

Last edited:
Haven't heard anything regarding the annual end of season bash?

Is there going to be one after the Burton home game (30th April)??...

I need to retain my SZ Drinking Competition title, which I've held for 2 seasons now. :dizzy:

PS: Please add your Yes/No/Maybe to the poll.

how many pints did you consume then to retain your SZ Drinking Competion :dizzy:

You have said that for the last two years, but you always fall down when it comes to the shot competition.

But in his defence he properly drinks more then most of us but he just cant handle it and finds himself either on his back or in a corner passed out

But in his defence he properly drinks more then most of us but he just cant handle it and finds himself either on his back or in a corner passed out

Indeed this is true, the big fella came round mine after the Northampton game and was passed out and snoring before the England v France rugby had finished which would've been about 6:30 :hilarious:

Indeed this is true, the big fella came round mine after the Northampton game and was passed out and snoring before the England v France rugby had finished which would've been about 6:30 :hilarious:

Then properly woke up screamed "am back" and carried on drinking from the can that had in his hand :cool:

I'm unlikely this year sadly as got a wedding reception that night. However the couple my wives friends are rocky to say the least and as a result if they don't make it to the alter I'm in.

I'm unlikely this year sadly as got a wedding reception that night. However the couple my wives friends are rocky to say the least and as a result if they don't make it to the alter I'm in.

Mate if the doris in question is a looker i don't mind popping down to smash the granny out of her and so speed the break-up

I hate to see a man denied such a fine opportunity as a SZ boozefest you understand :angel:

Is there a venue & time planned or is just all meet in The Spread and get smashed?

I'm happy with either to be honest!

Back