• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maney thanks we try our best for him its just eating me away,its so hard people think im ok but im not.

A good mate of mine here lost his teenage son Danny in a moterbike accident about 5 years ago now.His hair went white overnight and he's never really been the same since.No parent should ever lose a child before it's their time.As the parent of two wonderful daughters myself(aged 27 and 17)I feel for your loss.
RIP.Jamie.

A good mate of mine here lost his teenage son Danny in a moterbike accident about 5 years ago now.His hair went white overnight and he's never really been the same since.No parent should ever lose a child before it's their time.As the parent of two wonderful daughters myself(aged 27 and 17)I feel for your loss.

RIP.Jamie.

We want to make this one a big one for him as he would of been 21 this year. We need people to drum up support on here for us to get loads over this year.

James staines 5th 21st birthday memorial football match Southend utd ex legends v Chemico fc.

Wednesday 5th October 2011. 7 45 ko at Eastwoodbury lane football ground. Adults £5 Children £3.Call Colin Staines 07711919568 for details.

Southend Utd ex legends. Southend utd guests.Fredy Eastwood ?,Lee Sawyer,Lee Barnard?.

Simon Royce
Dave Crown
Justin Edinburgh
Dave Cusack
Andy Ansah
Shane Westley. (Manager)
Nicky Smith
Tony Hadleigh
Chris Powell
Ian Benjamin ?
Phil Gridlett
Dave Regis
Danny Greaves
Mark Stimpson
Peter Taylor ?
Steve Tilson injured.
Paul Brush retired.
Paul Clark
Andy Edwards ?
Mark Beard.
Martin Ling?

We will be supporting the charity ROSPA.Charity number 207823. Eastwoodbury lane charity fund for a new building and clubhouse.Charity number 286873.

We need sponsors and donations if you can help.Call colin 07711919568

We are looking to get two youth football teams as ball boys on the night, if anyone can help with this, call. me colin staines on 07711919568

I hate u barna :winking:

Love this riposte though! :clap:

Colin - hope you get a great turn out, especially from James' mates and the guys here. Still remember you as the best forward at Earls Hall all those years ago. Take it steady, fella. :thumbsup:

Colin - hope you get a great turn out, especially from James' mates and the guys here. Still remember you as the best forward at Earls Hall all those years ago. Take it steady, fella. :thumbsup:
you sure this was colin:stunned: ha ha.

Im not a big head but a i was the top goal scorer in every team i played for.

Im not a big head but a i was the top goal scorer in every team i played for.
i always remember yourself and your team chemico from the old rochford festival tournaments played over two weekends, they were great days against the broadwater farm lot, untill they used to take things that bit far, dirty lot and it was mainly their fault that this tournament got canceled in the end, big shame as they used to have some very good players.

Yeah, sure was. There were some very good players in the Firsts back then, including Mike Tuttlebee and Kevin Childs. Colin was the main man though.

We had the best junior football team around was in the first team in the second year of the juniors.We won 2 school cup finals. The good old days.

We had the best junior football team around was in the first team in the second year of the juniors.We won 2 school cup finals. The good old days.

Used to love those maroon and white quarters the Firsts had before they got the hooped shirts in about '70-'71. Trying to remember some more of the fellas then ... Peter Beresford and Stuart Kennedy at the back, I think. Mike Tuttlebee was an 'inside right' and Kevin Childs was also up front. You were more on the left if I remember. I think the teams that came after used to disappoint Mr Newsham in comparison, though Simon Mundy made the Firsts (when you were playing) from our year, which was three years below yours.

Used to love those maroon and white quarters the Firsts had before they got the hooped shirts in about '70-'71. Trying to remember some more of the fellas then ... Peter Beresford and Stuart Kennedy at the back, I think. Mike Tuttlebee was an 'inside right' and Kevin Childs was also up front. You were more on the left if I remember. I think the teams that came after used to disappoint Mr Newsham in comparison, though Simon Mundy made the Firsts (when you were playing) from our year, which was three years below yours.

Ive got some pictures of that kit when won the finals at thorpedean and prince avenue schools,well old fashion wernt they.We use to play football team against the rest of the school with a tennis ball in the back play ground.

Ive got some pictures of that kit when won the finals at thorpedean and prince avenue schools,well old fashion wernt they.We use to play football team against the rest of the school with a tennis ball in the back play ground.

Ha! That playground was brilliant. There were at least three games going on at once a lot of the time. Remember the middle 'pitch' where the goal was which had the target on? Near that coal heap by the bogs. Then alongside it by the field was another game and criss-crossing them both at the bike sheds end was a game going from the field up to the wall with the outline of a goal on it. Certainly improved your close control playing with a tennis ball. Those games of 'British Bulldog' there were a bit tasty too! :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back