• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

No. but look at more stuff to do with Blues as I know people and it the local side. But no I don't support them. I visit other forums where you can have decent debates not one sided ones. This is easily the worst for sarcasm and mocking but the potential to be the best forum. I was patient when the goading begun towards me now I have good reason to do my bit in return. Took a while to get to this point but now its here I'm loving it. League 2:whistling:

People saying that Lower prices would bring in more fans, that's all well and good, but if we for example halved the price, that wouldn't sell twice as many season tickets do we'd lose money. People seem to always be complaining that we have no money, yet then demand tickets at prices no business (and a football club is a business) would logically sell at if they wanted to stay in existence. As others have stated our prices are in line with other clubs, so it's not like our prices are excessive in comparison to others.

I renewed mine when the offer was on...me and my son in the south upper. £42 a month for 10 months....sorted.

I'd have renewed whatever division we are in, I love SUFC and will support them though thick and thin.

The trouble with buying a season ticket is if you get stuck near a bore.

LRAGUE 2 so called games. Whoopey do.

Pleased I don't . League 2. What a dream. Oh b***** its true. Not a pleasent dream:whistling:

No. but look at more stuff to do with Blues as I know people and it the local side. But no I don't support them. I visit other forums where you can have decent debates not one sided ones. This is easily the worst for sarcasm and mocking but the potential to be the best forum. I was patient when the goading begun towards me now I have good reason to do my bit in return. Took a while to get to this point but now its here I'm loving it. League 2:whistling:

Personally wont be buying a seaso as i think the price is too steep and i missed a couple of games.

Football has gone mad and £350+ is a joke to watch amateurish league 2 football.

The football relies heavily on the loyalty of fans and southend united is no different.

Personally would pay £390 per season if you season card could be swiped for either a burger or a pint at every game.

The club needs to think outside the box

You don't support Southend but come on here offering tit bits about what goes on. You aren't wanted or needed so bore off.

Personally wont be buying a seaso as i think the price is too steep and i missed a couple of games.

Football has gone mad and £350+ is a joke to watch amateurish league 2 football.

The football relies heavily on the loyalty of fans and southend united is no different.

Personally would pay £390 per season if you season card could be swiped for either a burger or a pint at every game.

The club needs to think outside the box

....Far too much to pay for the garbage that Sturrock serves up. West Ham is around 500 quid for a far better spectacle playing the likes of Man City etc.

....Far too much to pay for the garbage that Sturrock serves up. West Ham is around 500 quid for a far better spectacle playing the likes of Man City etc.

Off you toddle then...go and bore the pants off the spammers on their website.

Off you toddle then...go and bore the pants off the spammers on their website.

....good one, thought you'd pop up. Enjoy the hoofing in the cheap seats with your son, easily pleased and blinkered as always!

As per usual we have all re-newed. Mainly because I like the seat I sit in and the people around me and secondly it does save me having to go to the ticket office (and being served by Dozy Dora) prior to games.
I will probably miss one or two games during the season - but that is my choice. For me it is the conviennence

Same as above for me for me, plus when we get Man U at home next season I am guaranteed a ticket! I have moaned on here before about discounts during the season devaluing my seaso, but for the reasons above I have renewed. My son hasn't tho, he is going to buy on a ad hoc basis.
Perhaps the club could add free admittance to the minor comps like Essex Senior Cup and 1st round league cup tho, as in the past to the seaso.

I know its different but I saw these season ticket prices for some prem league teams.

Ok the teams are not the best in the league but the point is some of them are in europe and all of them will have all the top 5/6 clubs there a least once

wigan £255-300
Westbrom £349-459
stoke £399
Newcastle £363.00
Everton £399
Villa £295.00

My son, who’s 15 and was the reason that I started going to SUFC for some father and son bonding time, has now had enough of league 2 football. A mate of mine took me to Fulham a couple of months ago because his friend couldn’t get to a game. The football I saw was terrific – one touch and on the floor. I was amazed when he told me the season ticket prices. When I told my son about it he wanted us to switch. Reluctantly, to preserve the times with my him, I have bought season tickets for the two of us in the family stand at Craven Cottage. £399 for me and £95 for my son. He gets a home shirt thrown in too. I’m sorry to transfer over and will keep following the Blues, attending big games if I can, but the sad fact is that if I kept up my season ticket I’d be going on my own.

Just checked and the Spammer's charge from £600 to £850 so the decent seats are more than twice as expensive as those at Roots Hall.

So not only was your post NEGATIVE AGAIN it was not accurate...

Just checked and the Spammer's charge from £600 to £850 so the decent seats are more than twice as expensive as those at Roots Hall.

So not only was your post NEGATIVE AGAIN it was not accurate...

...it was a rough estimate and the football will be at least 6 times better!

obviously the teams they play next season makes a massive difference but I went to a West Ham home match a couple of months ago, they drew with Watford, they were outside automatics by a point, they were winning away and drawing at home, the fans were moaning about the hoofball - it was just like being at Roots Hall except around a third of their fans had left 5 minutes from the end despite the team pushing for a winner and at the final whistle they got booed off. Unless you are a glory hunter and switch teams regularly the grass is not always greener, and that attitude would prevent any real connection with the club, watching but not caring.

My son, who’s 15 and was the reason that I started going to SUFC for some father and son bonding time, has now had enough of league 2 football. A mate of mine took me to Fulham a couple of months ago because his friend couldn’t get to a game. The football I saw was terrific – one touch and on the floor. I was amazed when he told me the season ticket prices. When I told my son about it he wanted us to switch. Reluctantly, to preserve the times with my him, I have bought season tickets for the two of us in the family stand at Craven Cottage. £399 for me and £95 for my son. He gets a home shirt thrown in too. I’m sorry to transfer over and will keep following the Blues, attending big games if I can, but the sad fact is that if I kept up my season ticket I’d be going on my own.

You won't regret supporting Fulham.:thumbsup:

Back