• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

It seems the whole world now knows where this is, and who against, except me :dim: Even those complaining about the lack of info seem to know now!

Could anyone post or PM me the planned location and opponents, please?

Oh come on , those in the know, at lesat give me a clue, flyable via Easyjet from the airport (of which i can highly recommend after returning there recently from a drunk week in spain ).
We've all only got a limited number of holiday days, they need to tell us soon before its too late....I'd love to go abroad with the mighty Shrimpers but can't do it if we only get a moment's notice !

Oh come on , those in the know, at lesat give me a clue, flyable via Easyjet from the airport (of which i can highly recommend after returning there recently from a drunk week in spain ).
We've all only got a limited number of holiday days, they need to tell us soon before its too late....I'd love to go abroad with the mighty Shrimpers but can't do it if we only get a moment's notice !

If what I hear is true you can't fly there from Southend but you can from stansted with easyjet.

Could anyone post or PM me the planned location and opponents, please?

Could someone Public Message me on here please so that I can make it known to all ........... hang on .......

...... I've just had a great idea - why doesn't the club start a website that gives out information ..........

I'd like to revoke my previous defence of the club over this. It's all getting a bit silly now.

Yeah, I've got some holiday to burn so if someone could let PM me the dates and where I'd be grateful, even if it's sticking it down at work as tentative leave!

Ta!!

TBH i know the destination and dates , but im sworn to secracy.

Whats annoying me is that i refuse to book it until its official and the price is escalating daily. On top of that my rotas for work for dates are due out soon and once out i will be unable to go.

Cmon on sufc make it official so we can all book up

Re the dates look at the Pre Season games there's a window of oppurtunity there and see DODGEBLUE previous post for destination details, he would seem a reliable garnish

For those "in the know" could you post dates please. I may be able to book time off if it's in August !! The Olympics may have come in handy after all

Back