• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

The dates are really easy to work out if you take a look at the fixtures.It was the only possible date(s) going from pretty much the word go

I'm going to take a guess at Bognor Regis for the tour... Anyone want to share a room @ Butlins?

My first is in Barcelona, but not in Madrid
My second is in Split, but not in Zagreb
My third is in Lisbon, but not in Porto
My fourth is in Brescia, but not in Livorno
My fifth is in Paris, but no in Lille
My sixth is in Dortmund, but not in Kiel

Can one of the site police please remove this poster ............ :winking:

So everyone is sworn to secrecy, but it is common knowledge apparently. That makes little sense. Can somebody not revel in knowing something that others don't know and just reveal it, please!

Madrid? Dammit, easyjet don't fly there from Southend. Have to go to blooming Gatwick.......

I have been told about the tour details from a friend who plays golf with Steve Tilson, but obviously I have been sworn to secrecy, although the tour may involve both Canvey Island and Concord Rangers, more than that I cannot say.

I have been told about the tour details from a friend who plays golf with Steve Tilson, but obviously I have been sworn to secrecy, although the tour may involve both Canvey Island and Concord Rangers, more than that I cannot say.

Great. They've left it so late that I haven't even time to get my jabs done.

Cheers Luggy.

Back