• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

wiggy

Darryl's Love Child
...i get slagged off every post for being negative, err i'm not when there is something to shout about, at the moment tell me what it is? Short time short arse loan keeper....no midfield, no Mohsni flair and goals, fat Freddie Eastwood, crock Barry Corr, uninterested Ryan Hall, negative manager that hates going forward....now tell me the positives!

...i get slagged off every post for being negative, err i'm not when there is something to shout about, at the moment tell me what it is? Short time short arse loan keeper....no midfield, no Mohsni flair and goals, fat Freddie Eastwood, crock Barry Corr, uninterested Ryan Hall, negative manager that hates going forward....now tell me the positives!

That's because your are negative every post !
Very easy to be critical when we are getting well beaten albeit to to a team two divisions above us.
I say us loosely as I do struggle to believe you are really a Southend fan.

Positives? You said it...no Moshni!

..if you think that is a positive and are prepared to watch people play of half the ability than Bilel then it just about sums this forum up.

How do I block Wiggy mods? I can't take it anymore it's like living with a life threatening illness that I know I can get rid of but choosing not to! I can't take it anymore, how do I block Wigarama?

That's because your are negative every post !
Very easy to be critical when we are getting well beaten albeit to to a team two divisions above us.
I say us loosely as I do struggle to believe you are really a Southend fan.
I am very much a Southend fan and it is just not tonights result............I CAN'T SEE ANY POSITIVES.. can you...answers on a postcard!

I am very much a Southend fan and it is just not tonights result............I CAN'T SEE ANY POSITIVES.. can you...answers on a postcard!

Could you post a copy of your last positive post?

So whats the answer then Wiggy?

Don't really know to be honest but a decent keeper should have bin put in place, an attacking midfielder sort after, attacking wingers which Sturrock hates.....basically a football team that wants to entertain and score goals.....what i see so far is the exact opposite.

Wiggy you are always absent from these boards when we are doing well. Please think before you post such negative things about the team it is early days and still pre season lets all get depressed in october if its still all going wrong. Couldnt go tonight because my daughter Hannah is once again ill but she still supports the blues 100% and she really does have things to be fed up about, but she always tries to look on the bright side and I suggest you do the same. As to short arsed keeper seem to remember your passion was one of them so dont give it.

Wiggy you are always absent from these boards when we are doing well. Please think before you post such negative things about the team it is early days and still pre season lets all get depressed in october if its still all going wrong. Couldnt go tonight because my daughter Hannah is once again ill but she still supports the blues 100% and she really does have things to be fed up about, but she always tries to look on the bright side and I suggest you do the same. As to short arsed keeper seem to remember your passion was one of them so dont give it.
I am not absent when we are doing well....the people that went tonight will back up what i say.....pre season has shown a far worse first eleven than last year... smell the coffee dreamers which currently appears to be about 90% of Shrimperzoners!

playing a team 2 leagues above us away from home !! Ill say no more, some of us obviously have never played the game before. Give the team a chance as slagging them off isnt going to help pal. UTB onwards and upwards

So fed up with negative fans we are one game in to season and a game we were never down to win , league is and always will be priority so we need to get behind the lads and sturrock and support them starting saturday. Up the Shrimpers !!! Need more fans like hannah supporting the blues !!!

playing a team 2 leagues above us away from home !! Ill say no more, some of us obviously have never played the game before. Give the team a chance as slagging them off isnt going to help pal. UTB onwards and upwards

Of course it's not gonna be easy but ten goals let in and none scored.......is it just me?

Back