• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

None of the above !

mrsblue

Banned
They are all rubbish !

We are fed a diet of lies and bull in order the little piggies can feed their porky little faces.Common sense has long gone out of the window yet we have the likes of Russel Brand urging people vote,crazy indeed.

Every party plays on people's own fears,immigration,NHS,education,war and the nukes,it is all rubbish.

Miliband with his Edstone is pure comedy yet he could have his finger on the button,scary indeed.
Cameron has only one idea which is squeeze the poorest till they squeak.
Clegg is well Clegg,no idea and no chance.
Greens are just plain insane.
Sturgeon,how the hell did she end up with so much power in England.

Farage will get my protest vote if I indeed vote at all.

Out of interest, did you know it is against the law to call a political party "None of the Above"!

They are all rubbish !

We are fed a diet of lies and bull in order the little piggies can feed their porky little faces.Common sense has long gone out of the window yet we have the likes of Russel Brand urging people vote,crazy indeed.

Every party plays on people's own fears,immigration,NHS,education,war and the nukes,it is all rubbish.

Miliband with his Edstone is pure comedy yet he could have his finger on the button,scary indeed.

Surely he is the biggest culprit, yet he will get your vote?

I do agree though, I wont be voting as I dont see any of them being better than each other.

They are all rubbish !

I would urge you and everybody not to vote for someone as a protest, that doesn't do the system any favours.
If you want to make a protest, go to the polling both, collect your ballot paper and spoil it.
If enough people did that, the message would soon get across!

I would urge you and everybody not to vote for someone as a protest, that doesn't do the system any favours.
If you want to make a protest, go to the polling both, collect your ballot paper and spoil it.
If enough people did that, the message would soon get across!

Unfortunately I don't think it would. There would always be enough people who did actually vote for a candidate, which, in turn, would not provide any incentive for a successful candidate to change the system. Maybe we should have an 'abstain' box on the ballot sheet, that would provide a more realistic view of peoples' feelings. By the way, I would make voting compulsory in GEs, democracy has been too hard won not to.

Unfortunately I don't think it would. There would always be enough people who did actually vote for a candidate, which, in turn, would not provide any incentive for a successful candidate to change the system. Maybe we should have an 'abstain' box on the ballot sheet, that would provide a more realistic view of peoples' feelings. By the way, I would make voting compulsory in GEs, democracy has been too hard won not to.

Good point and I agree with you about compulsory voting.

vote-chart.png

Unbelievable people moan about things on here from Wealth, NHS,too much oversea aid, immigrants, tax etc and then say I will not vote in protest, how the hell can you complain
On my postal vote, there was a box, none of the above to tick, if you got your arses off the moaning seat and go the polling booth or registrar to vote postal, then maybe just maybe you could tick that box and vote a protest

Absolute disgrace you will not vote on the day, you have no right to complain about anything when you are too lazy, stupid or ignorant to put a tick in a box

This is not about opinion on choice, this is to prove to countries so many like to maon about, having the freedom to walk into a voting booth and put the tick by a party you believe in or now to say none of the above

I'm I annoyed "Yes the hell I am "

UTS

They are all rubbish !

Farage will get my protest vote if I indeed vote at all

I agree with a lot of what you say but surely that is the worst possible use of a protest vote. Last time I voted I felt similarly to how you do so I spoilt my ballot paper. That is an actual protest vote - not voting for some extremest numpty.

I agree with a lot of what you say but surely that is the worst possible use of a protest vote. Last time I voted I felt similarly to how you do so I spoilt my ballot paper. That is an actual protest vote - not voting for some extremest numpty.

would be better to soil your ballot paper, more of a hardcore message

They are all rubbish !

For me this sounds like you want to vote UKIP but have made an excuse that you are only doing it out of protest because you (rightly) feel dirty doing so :smile:

Unbelievable people moan about things on here from Wealth, NHS,too much oversea aid, immigrants, tax etc and then say I will not vote in protest, how the hell can you complain
On my postal vote, there was a box, none of the above to tick, if you got your arses off the moaning seat and go the polling booth or registrar to vote postal, then maybe just maybe you could tick that box and vote a protest

Absolute disgrace you will not vote on the day, you have no right to complain about anything when you are too lazy, stupid or ignorant to put a tick in a box

This is not about opinion on choice, this is to prove to countries so many like to maon about, having the freedom to walk into a voting booth and put the tick by a party you believe in or now to say none of the above

I'm I annoyed "Yes the hell I am "

UTS

Get off your soapbox and have a lie down !

I understand if you have not registered you cannot vote ?,we haven't done so oops.

They are all rubbish !

You'd vote for Farage as a protest vote against the other parties playing on people's own fears about things like immigration, etc?

Really? That's what you're telling us?

Back