• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Would you be interested in helping with repairs at RH?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Baby Changing??? do people bring babies to football matches :unsure: anyway we have enough of them on the actual pitch surely:smile:

Baby Changing??? do people bring babies to football matches :unsure: anyway we have enough of them on the actual pitch surely:smile:

Yep, they do, and take them in the West Stand. Tinks saw a mum trying to change a baby in the toilets recently and the woman had to end up doing it on the floor - and for anyone who knows the toilets, that's pretty disgusting.

a mum trying to change a baby in the toilets recently and the woman had to end up doing it on the floor
So the club needs to make this facility available to it's paying customers.

There's a heck of a lot of difference between a sprucing up some tired paintwork and providing essential facilities like sinks and baby changing tables.

So the club needs to make this facility available to it's paying customers.

There's a heck of a lot of difference between a sprucing up some tired paintwork and providing essential facilities like sinks and baby changing tables.

It's something I'm working on, but some of those sinks could be removed in preparation. The taps end up soaking the floor so the hand sanitiser is better in there anyway.

Should not efforts be concentrated on finding out what's going on with the new stadium rather then wasting time on roots hall

How will "not a lot" help more than making Roots Hall a nicer place for the good folks of South East Essex to visit?

Unfortunately I am working long hours at the moment.

Sadly its current state roots hall Is ending it's life in a slow agonising death. Has to now be one of the most run down stadiums in the football league.

Has anybody actually done any work at Roots Hall as a result of this thread? I've heard absolutely nothing.

Has anybody actually done any work at Roots Hall as a result of this thread? I've heard absolutely nothing.

No. Nothing was organised. The Trust may be looking for volunteers to help re-decorate and spruce up The Shrimpers Bar so I may well be back to seek help, particularly if anyone has ideas about cheaply replacing the carpets.

No. Nothing was organised. The Trust may be looking for volunteers to help re-decorate and spruce up The Shrimpers Bar so I may well be back to seek help, particularly if anyone has ideas about cheaply replacing the carpets.

Wrong. Approximately 20 people sent me PMs offering help and I emailed Jobbo with their contact details so he could contact them.

Wrong. Approximately 20 people sent me PMs offering help and I emailed Jobbo with their contact details so he could contact them.

Not wrong. Whether you passed the information on to Jobbo, or whether he failed to act on it, nothing happened because nothing was organised.

Had given my name for this and was happy to give a 4 figure donation towards any materials needed and several weeks of "labour"

But after over two months and no word it is a case of you snooze you lose

Really looking forward to seeing some football back at roots hall next week

Back