• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Would you be interested in helping with repairs at RH?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Without opening up a whole can of worms, if we had people that could and would chip in what would the likey hood be on sorting the North Bank out for home fans over the summer and doing something for the away fans?

I can't help but think we really need this to get behind the boys.

The north bank has been tried over and over again...its gone, people will not relocate there.

You haven't got the idea of "volunteering", have you?

Why should anyone actually volunteer? The club take our money and some of it should be put to good use to freshen up the stadium. I can't see RM or any of the board volunteering to give me my season ticket for nothing, can you?

Why should anyone actually volunteer? The club take our money and some of it should be put to good use to freshen up the stadium. I can't see RM or any of the board volunteering to give me my season ticket for nothing, can you?

That's what this thread was about though.

Less money spent on labour the more for the team.

Can I put you down for a shift or ten ?

Ken - can we please get a list of what is being done and what supplies are needed, so we can match donations to it.

Happy to chip in with a few quid, but I want it to be for something specific and not disappearing into the black hole.

Ask not what your club can do for you, ask what you can do for your club.

Ken - can we please get a list of what is being done and what supplies are needed, so we can match donations to it.

Happy to chip in with a few quid, but I want it to be for something specific and not disappearing into the black hole.

Matt, I fully understand. I will enquire what is needed.

I purchase a season ticket like a lot of you, will the fringe players and the people who have splinters in their arse, conning a living be there, or do they have 4 weeks in Ibiza?

Also interested to know the SOW in the club's view... Happy to help, but I am NOT going anywhere near the toilets... not even for a free season ticket.

The club will also need to confirm their Employee liability insurance includes 'volunteers' as not all do?

This.

I've not replied with dates because this summer is looking massively busy with weddings etc. I may struggle to get down to Southend for much time, but I would be happy to pay for some paint (or whatever)

As we're now well into the close season, I wondered if there was any news yet on this - either money raised or proposed dates? If we're not careful, the close season will have disappeared and there won't be time to do anything!

Personally, after a few complaints, I would be very keen to replace some of the sinks - which don't work very well - in the ladies in the West and get one of these baby changing tables in to replace them. There isn't any need to have all the sinks as there is now hand sanitiser in there.

http://www.janitorialdirect.co.uk/w...LqNohkUkVLw0r2aW__ayGs1wG34VSBPDDSBoCHvLw_wcB

Back