• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Can't help thinking what if when I look at the table. We would surely be in the play offs had Powell come in earlier and be the team with momentum that no one would want to face.

Can't help thinking what if when I look at the table. We would surely be in the play offs had Powell come in earlier and be the team with momentum that no one would want to face.

Maybe, maybe not, we shall never know. Roll on 17:30 next Saturday and Brizzie.

Official site has given the first goal to Kightly. Have I missed something or did I offer to have John white's babies for no good reason?

Well done to Chris Powell's Super Shrimpers, bet those that travelled enjoyed that. :smile:

nD5Mpy.jpg

Well we had 31 points from 28 games when Brown left and have got another 31 from just 17 games since Chris came in. 9 clean sheets as well against 5 and 26 goals scored against 32.

Should have got rid of Brown after the debacle at Bristol Rovers. ( or even Rotherham)

Just shows what we all thought that he had decent players just used wrongly was correct. Last 2 games Turner, Ferdinand, Wordsworth, Timlin , Wright and Coker all missing. Wonder what Ron thinks today?

our recent defensive record is especially impressive considering that it's hardly our first choice back 4, although Oxley has to take huge credit because we could easily have conceded a few if not for him

Chris Phillips said he has no idea how some media sites are crediting Kightly with the goal. So i'm guessing it must have been White.

So who did score then?

That pic above suggests Kightly.
My Whiteomania was caused entirely by BBC Essex telling me White had scored the first goal. Does this mean I must never trust the BBC again? This is so bad.

Back