• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

We’ve had a light blue as our away kit before.

1532029143840.jpeg

i don't see much difference to last seasons home either hopefully its not otherwise huge let down :Look:

M7, I would say a huge let down would be something like Mark Oxley not signing a new contract.

I'd sooner play in the Rossco kit and make the play offs than be the best dressed team in League 1 and get relegated but I might just be weird in saying that...

i don't see much difference to last seasons home either hopefully its not otherwise huge let down :Look:

Is that as a Replica Kit collector or as a Southend Supporter ?

Personally , there are dozens of team, pitch, stadium, management issues I can think of that I would class as a huge disappointment . Not much of a change to the shirt for next season doesn't come close . As for being "let down"... jeez get a grip man .

Is that as a Replica Kit collector or as a Southend Supporter ?

Personally , there are dozens of team, pitch, stadium, management issues I can think of that I would class as a huge disappointment . Not much of a change to the shirt for next season doesn't come close . As for being "let down"... jeez get a grip man .

My "let down" top 5

5) Dru being sold for £25k with no add ons
4) The council delaying decision on the new stadium until 2021
3) Hilton pulling out of the stadium and therefore not funding the main stand
2) HMRC winding us up
1) This seasons shirt being too similar to last seasons

Were you hoping for red or something?

Personally I think it would be refreshing if we didn't change our kit every season. But it's a way of generating money for the club so in that respect it's probably a necessity these days.

They’ve put that emoji of a light blue shirt on their tweet again. Am I reading too much into that?

My "let down" top 5

5) Dru being sold for £25k with no add ons
4) The council delaying decision on the new stadium until 2021
3) Hilton pulling out of the stadium and therefore not funding the main stand
2) HMRC winding us up

Love it.

My let down top 5

5) Kightly, Cox, Hopper and Coker all receiving long term injuries the day before the transfer window closing
4) Deadline day signings of Matt Lockwood and Ray Parlour as the only replacements
3) Being beaten at home 4-0 by a National League south side in the FA Cup
2) Chris Powell and Ricky Duncan being poached by a Premier League team

Why? I would much rather see a big well known charity...

Charity is a nice idea if you don’t need the income but we do. With sponsors being put everywhere and the new favourite being the sleeves we could put one on there. Trade Price Cars is a big up and coming company, not just a ‘local car dealer’. They’re run by Southend United fans and offer so much help to players and the club so imo would be a great front of shirt sponsor.

Back