• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Official Match Thread Luton Town vs Southend Utd, Checkatrade Trophy Round 2

SOUTHEND United manager Chris Powell has selected a strong starting line-up for tonight's Checkatrade Trophy clash at Luton Town.

More...

I had the Black Screen which I have never had it before, always been OK, I had to turn AdBlock off to get commentary or stream to work. Now all OK

I.m listening to TalkSport2... better than BBC Essex.

No talk of serious debates about warm sausages or cold coffee during the game so far!! :Smile:

I am rather glad we are fielding a strong side. We are definitely not playing 5 at the back. Would imagine the 2 wing backs will be playing well forward, when the oppostion allow and providing plenty of width. Sounds a good selection to me.

Of course it's 5 at the back, you think our wide players will just hang forward!!

Well done The Blue Voice I switched off my add blocker and VOILA!! mIssed 30 mins thoughD

McClownsky adds absolutely nothing to the team, we really need to send him back.

Get Kelman on in the 2nd half please!

I've finally got in using Chrome. It's a crap system with a crap help desk.

Have to say I quite enjoyed that half even allowing for the lack of goals. We've played reasonably well without threatening too much. The one worrying thing is that their balls into the box have looked far more dangerous than anything we've been able to muster. However, we've managed to defend well.........................so far.

Back