• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Shamima Bequm-Return or not ?

Shamima Bequm-Return or not?

• Yes

Votes: 4 7.5%
  • No

Votes: 41 77.4%
  • It's more complicated than that

Votes: 8 15.1%

• Total voters
That bit is rather interesting , because the British government were opposed to the Assad regime and considered sending troops in .

Our Troops would have been killing the same soldiers ISIS were targeting. Different reasons mind you ...

ISIS were targeting everyone. Including fellow Muslims. I get your point though.

Luckily, we didn’t go sticking our noses in.

She’s not.

my error I should have read the article.

If, legally, they are unable to rescind her citizenship, ie she was born here, then we have no alternative to bring her back charge and remand and then bang her up , once found guilty, for joining a banned organisation etc .

If she had previously been granted leave to remain she is allowed back, charged and remanded, jailed and then deported after the prison sentence.

Due legal process is available and must be seen to be followed, if only to avoid any criticism form any quarter

Or, it could be that she is nine months pregnant and wants to fly to the UK in time for her child to be born here and therefore British.

Hmmm, now I wonder why that is....

Edit: what worries me the most about a Corbyn government, is how his rabble would deal with this situation.

Or, it could be that she is nine months pregnant and wants to fly to the UK in time for her child to be born here and therefore British.

She hasn't seen a doctor for 3 months I believe, I imagine that she's ****ting herself for the life of her unborn child and herself. If it's a difficult delivery she and her baby could possibly die if she's giving birth in some mud hut with other brutalised women while bombs drop on their head.

Hmmm, now I wonder why that is....

Edit: what worries me the most about a Corbyn government, is how his rabble would deal with this situation.

Yeah that £82.80 a month child benefit is what it's all about eh?

She hasn't seen a doctor for 3 months I believe, I imagine that she's ****ting herself for the life of her unborn child and herself. If it's a difficult delivery she and her baby could possibly die if she's giving birth in some mud hut with other brutalised women while bombs drop on their head.

One might question the desire of getting pregnant in the first place.

And a council drum, probably close to her family.

Better than a mudhut with bombs dropping on your head

I have no idea how her family lived before she stupidly left, thinking that a barbaric caliphate was some sort of path to virtue but I imagine she lived in relative health & happiness and did most things that teenage girls do. Do you not think it's a good thing to find out why YouTube videos turned her head to think she was going to some sort of heaven when in reality she went to a warzone where she was treated like a slave?

We may save some other teenage girls and British citizens.

I have no idea how her family lived before she stupidly left, thinking that a barbaric caliphate was some sort of path to virtue but I imagine she lived in relative health & happiness and did most things that teenage girls do. Do you not think it's a good thing to find out why YouTube videos turned her head to think she was going to some sort of heaven when in reality she went to a warzone where she was treated like a slave?

You’re effectively preaching to the quoir on that front. I know full well this country doesn’t do enough to prevent these kinds of radicalisations.

Remember when Captain Hook & Anjem Chowdhry were allowed to continuously preach hate, burn flags and lead disenfranchised marches? Remember the reaction from people like yourself at the time? Ignore them, don’t give them airtime, or the attention they want.

Meanwhile. people like me, who were stunned beyond belief that this thing was allowed to happen freely, were being labelled racists and xenophobes, because we demanded something be done about it.

You’re effectively preaching to the quoir on that front. I know full well this country doesn’t do enough to prevent these kinds of radicalisations.

You know how? Do you work in this area? For all I know we may have prevented 100s of angry teenagers wanting to blow us all up. I work on the Railway, I truly have no idea.

You might want to read the article. She considers herself weak for leaving and admires those who wish to stay. Had no problem with a charity worker being beheaded and the head being chucked in a bin.

Again, let her rot.

More to do with the (free) medical care I would have thought.In any case (as I know from my own experience) a kid doesn't necessarily have to be born in the UK to qualify for British citizenship.

NO NO NO!!

She can rot there for all i care, she made her decision, still to this day has no regrets about joining isis and is unrepentant about her actions.

If we let her back in to the country, she will be seen by extremists as some kind of living martyr, and in my opinion i view her as a more dangerous individual now than we she left at 15 years old.

You’ve always advocated helping refugees, maybe she’d like a new home - or should I say Casa - in España.

Although, we know you’re benefit system isn’t that great, so you might have to dip into your own skyrocket from time to time. Oh and don’t leave her alone around sharp objects, or anything that can ignite.

We are talking about a UK citizen here.She has a legal right to return to the UK if she wants to and it rather sounds as if she does. After that the wheels of justice will presumably kick in.

Back