• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

What have you watched on TV?

Last episode of Peakys in this series and what a great one is was with twists and turns to the very end. Hurry up series 6, please.
  Spoiler:  
Also a very welcome return by Alfie Solomons back from the dead.

Last episode of Peakys in this series and what a great one is was with twists and turns to the very end.Hurry up series 6, please.
  Spoiler:  
Also a very welcome return by Alfie Solomons back from the dead.

I’d probably hide that little spoiler for those that haven’t seen it yet.

It is OLD; but occasionally there is an episode I have not seen before. and always very good TV,
M.A.S.H

Haven't seen it in years but I remember when the added a laughter track it killed it. The one on the bus where Hawkeye kills the "chicken" is some of the finest TV ever made.

The Capture - recomended by a colleague. Very good conspiract theory stuff. Mrs Blue will love it.

Criminal (Netflix) - set in an police interview room and how the perceptions of the main culprit changes throughout the questioning. Excellent.

Suzi Q documentary, for some reason I thought she was a "plastic pop star" but NO, she sang rock, played bass, lived the life, still does, worth watching if it is on catch up.
I saw her a few years ago, sat behind her on a plane from Germany to UK and she is small and still had the leather on etc, proper rock star.
And Suzi Quartro is her real name!

Suzi Q documentary, for some reason I thought she was a "plastic pop star" but NO, she sang rock, played bass, lived the life, still does, worth watching if it is on catch up.
I saw her a few years ago, sat behind her on a plane from Germany to UK and she is small and still had the leather on etc, proper rock star.

She used to live in Great Leigh’s in a massive house, her son used to hang around with a load of older kids from my village. They all used to go round his house and have amazing parties.

She used to live in Great Leigh’s in a massive house, her son used to hang around with a load of older kids from my village. They all used to go round his house and have amazing parties.

Remember seeing Suzie Q. at a gig at the Cliffs sometime ago now.Quite a performer.

According to Wiki she still does. Also showed clips of her jogging g down lanes which certainly could be Essex, top lady for sure.

Suits, finished the last ever season. Been a great run but probably the right time to end it rather than keep dragging it out.

Back