• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Official Match Thread Southend United v AFC Wimbledon

Can see this finishing 3-3 , Waddock knows this is his last game in charge why not just go all out for it , we can’t defend and are so much better with the ball so let’s try and out score another average looking side

The wombles are an appalling team and it’s says everything about us that we’re conspired to be both behind them in the table and in this game. It’s shocking.

Think he’s done well tbh.

But well done I’m sure the kid will be delighted with your support

Kids needs to grow a pair if that’s what gets to him.

And just because I think he is to weak to play regularly in the centre of midfield, doesn’t mean I don’t support him when he wears our shirt but much like the majority it would seem with Lennon, I don’t rate him that highly.

Like he’d read this ?‍♂️ It ain’t bothering him ffs but you’re meant to support all the players aren’t you?

I support Southend United. Not Isaac Hutchinson or any other player in particular. I will support them whilst they are wearing our shirt but I fail to see how labelling the lad weak.. which is nothing more than just an observation is a sign of not supporting him or the team.

If Larson comes in and has the backing of a consortium, so be it. Hopefully it follows with some cash too and a positive future

Back