• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Deadpool 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe he just lists the terminally ill - most of whom nobody has ever heard of. So I reckon you will be OK

If you think I'm obtuse, take a look at the DerbyDeadPool - which is essentially the UK Deadpool Championship.

Looking at some of the other teams, I am not the only one who has done some research.

Nobody has ever heard of the people on your list though

I've no idea who Ghislaine Maxwell or Doddie Weir were (I've now wikied both). They're on your list. If they died, I'd say "good research", not whinge that I'd never heard of them. There are teams other than mine where the entrant has clearly undertaken some research. Any of them have as much chance of me of getting hits.

But yeah, I've been playing games like this for over 25 years, and I've never had a start like this. It's a freak.

As I said earlier, if you think I'm obtuse, this is where really serious poolers play - http://www.derbydeadpool.co.uk/

I've no idea who Ghislaine Maxwell or Doddie Weir were (I've now wikied both). They're on your list. If they died, I'd say "good research", not whinge that I'd never heard of them. There are teams other than mine where the entrant has clearly undertaken some research. Any of them have as much chance of me of getting hits.

But yeah, I've been playing games like this for over 25 years, and I've never had a start like this. It's a freak.

As I said earlier, if you think I'm obtuse, this is where really serious poolers play - http://www.derbydeadpool.co.uk/

But this is SZ? it's not a competition - a bit of fun!

But this is SZ? it's not a competition - a bit of fun!

Look mate, the idea of the game is to get as many sniffers as you can. You've as much chance of doing well as me because as odd as it seems, I don't actually know in advance who is going to pop off.

And frankly, you're the fella who is making a scene, not me over something that is, in your words, a bit of fun.

Mike Hoare popped off. The stuff I read about him would make your hair curl.

Famous mercenary in case anyone was wondering.

Mike Hoare popped off. The stuff I read about him would make your hair curl.

Famous mercenary in case anyone was wondering.

The inspiration for Faulkner in the film Wild Geese.

Apparently he was a Chartered Accountant. Members of the ICAEW tried to get him kicked out but they couldn't cause he kept on paying his subscriptions fees. It wasn't until he was jailed that they could take away the letters after his name.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back