• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Planned four night trip to Rome booked for the end of the month now postponed due the latest FCO advice for all of Italy. looking at it glass half full I will get refund to book somewhere else but just not sure where.

Planned four night trip to Rome booked for the end of the month now postponed due the latest FCO advice for all of Italy. looking at it glass half full I will get refund to book somewhere else but just not sure where.

I'd book somewhere in this country to be sure or it could all go tits up again.

Rotherham perhaps?

On a serious note, gutted for you. I am off on my honeymoon to Florida in August, not sure what is going to happen between now and then :/

Some **** has stolen my tortoise.

Rather than take it into the office (which would obviously be cruel), I let him roam outside in the open air, ready to pick him up again after work as per usual. Imagine my distress when I returned and find he's not at his usual spot.

I only hope they know how to transport tortoises safely and don't have him in captivity with only a piece of lettuce and some out of reach water.

Some **** has stolen my tortoise.

Rather than take it into the office (which would obviously be cruel), I let him roam outside in the open air, ready to pick him up again after work as per usual. Imagine my distress when I returned and find he's not at his usual spot.

I only hope they know how to transport tortoises safely and don't have him in captivity with only a piece of lettuce and some out of reach water.

Tortoise now with the vet in a nice warm vivarium.:Moon:

I’ve had to cancel my trip to Malaga in two weeks time.

Me & the missus were taking my parents out there for a well deserved break, but they’re in the risk group (old biddies/respiratory issues), and the situation in Malaga/Spain seems to be escalating at an exponential rate.

Now comes the hard task of recouping as much money as possible.

I’m in the hole for roughly a grand. Until it gets officially quarantined, I’ve got to blag as much as much back, as I can.

I’ve had to cancel my trip to Malaga in two weeks time.

Me & the missus were taking my parents out there for a well deserved break, but they’re in the risk group (old biddies/respiratory issues), and the situation in Malaga/Spain seems to be escalating at an exponential rate.

Now comes the hard task of recouping as much money as possible.

I’m in the hole for roughly a grand. Until it gets officially quarantined, I’ve got to blag as much as much back, as I can.
Yes, we have cancelled Malta at the end of March.
I have wanted to go for years as a visit to the place an uncle was rescued to when shipwrecked torpedoed while doing a Malta convoy.

I would imagine it's going to be a hell of a battle to get any money back if YOU cancelled rather than the tour operator or airline. Good luck chaps.

I would imagine it's going to be a hell of a battle to get any money back if YOU cancelled rather than the tour operator or airline. Good luck chaps.

My football tickets (Malaga Vs. Extremadura) should be refundable, as their games are now being played behind closed doors.

The flights are a worry, and I believe my only hope to claw that back, is if Malaga gets added to the ban list, in which case it’s an instant refund. I’ve asked them to change the dates of my flight, although I’m not paying the £250 admin fee to do so. Still waiting on their response e

I’ve asked for the the penthouse apartment I’d rented, to be moved to October. Waiting for that to be authorised.

Finger crossed.

Back